Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
hat?!?!
Webkinz :)

Taytaytime is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help 2 problems

Ok here we go,
1: Ok I invited some people to a party and some people did not get to come.
Thats not the prob the prob is this person showed up that was not invited or on my friends list.
Oh Also one of my friends invited them to be a friend anyone know how they could have gotten there?
2: It's not my prob but my moms.
She has been doing school everyday with her pets but she can't take recess anyone know why?

Please help! Thanks for any help you can give!
Taytaytime is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Help 2 problems

For the recess problem, have your mom call (1-866-webkinz) and they can tell her how many full days of classes her pet has taken. You have to take 15 full days to get a recess. A full day is at least 1 pet taking 3 classes on the same day (deluxe classes don't count toward the 3 classes). It can't be 1 pet taking 2 classes and another pet taking 1 class; it has to be the same pet taking the 3 classes. If her pet has taken the 15 full days (or more) then they can add the recess to her account.

For the uninvited party guests, I have heard that happens a lot. It could be people from other time zones. If your party is at 8am in an American time zone, then an Asian account with a 10pm party could have an overlapping party with you. There is a bug with the time zones. It could also be a party crasher from a party that happened just before yours. Some people still have the "go to party" button after their party and then they attend the next party. I think Ganz is looking into "party crashers". The "party crashers" could make your party room full and then your invited guests may not be able to come because the room is full. If your mom calls, and you remember the time and color zone of your party, then she could report the "party crashers". If you have the name of the pet that crashed the party, that would be good to let Ganz know also.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

For recess - does it matter if you pass or fail the class?
discordkitty is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.
Quote:
Unanswered: Help 2 problems
Ok here we go,
1: Ok I invited some people to a party and some people did not get to come.
Thats not the prob the prob is this person showed up that was not invited or on my friends list.
Oh Also one of my friends invited them to be a friend anyone know how they could have gotten there?
2: It's not my prob but my moms.
She has been doing school everyday with her pets but she can't take recess anyone know why?

Please help! Thanks for any help you can give!

The other thing I can think is when you set up your party it asks you if want to allow other people not invited to attend your party if some of the people you invite cannot attend --- so are you answering that question yes or no??? Mark it no just to be sure that all of your guests are able to attend...

I am sorry but I can't help with the recess question at all, I have not sent my pets to the academy in I can't remember how long.

Good luck with both situations.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 12:32 AM   #5

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi discordkitty!

No it does not matter if you pass or fail the class to get the recess feature.

Any pet has to take 3 regular courses for fifteen day, it does not matter if you pass or fail: they both count. If you skip a day or two then it will take a couple of extra days for you have to add up the number of days you completed the the 3 required courses.

If you have a deluxe account then the extra class is just a bonus to complete the class and does not count.

Someone on WI suggested keep a small pad of paper or a small monthly calendar handy in order to write down when you start something, how many days, and when you are rewarded for something.

Hope this helps.

Have fun and keep on learning! Good luck!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 12:45 AM   #6

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Party crashers can be frustrating! And yet the "Go to Party" button shows up so they come. GANZ does ask when setting up the party if other people can ask for an invite if someone declines. Glitches if you selected No, thanks.

At first it really bugged me but then it dawned on me that this is a game, and it is also a social thing. So why not make a new friend for they could simply be at the wrong party and not understand what to do or where their friends are. We might as well all have a good time.

One day a Pink Pony was at my party, not all of my friends could make it. Anyway I chatted with the pink pony, who was very nice, let her/him know there was an extra loot bag and it was okay for them to take one. The pony thanked us and said we were really nice to play with.

If the go to party button pops up it is only natural to go. It's a kid's game that kids and grown ups like to play. Granted a few of us really take it serious and sometimes I have to remind myself it is only a game.

Have a great weekend! I do hope you have a lot of fun parties!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #7
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I agree about the party crashers. If someone you invited cannot make it to your party and there is someone that finds a go to party button in their room, I would rather they click on the button and join in on the fun than leave an opening in my party. A full party is the best kind. They are very enjoyable. You can make new friends with the "crashers." Also, make them feel comfortable being there and having a new experience too.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

1. People can invite other people but I don't know where

2. That's probably a glitch. Sorry.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #9
hat?!?!

Taytaytime is on a distinguished road

OK thanks you all that helped a lot!!!
Taytaytime is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

1. Lately, when there are overlapping parties their are "party crashers" coming. They were invited to another party that was supposed to be at the same time as your. GANZ glitch.

2. You must do all three classes for 15 days to get recess

good luck!!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed