Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP

the recent technical issues with webkinz have been resolved for the most part. However, I have had this stuck item for so long that I can't even remember. My pineapple lamp is floating in midair and refuses to move. My so cleverly named orange table will not respond when I got to edit. Ganz is having problems, this I understand. But this has gone too fa. I have emailed and no response. I ahev gone to the customer support sectiojn from the homepage and I have had no help in the past three days. It has stayed there and I want it gone. Not to mention that I had no less than 5 items diasppear at one time with a called in response of 'there is nothing we can do." Then I had my tutti fruity headress go "poof". I stopped trying. I know there have been success stories, but not for me. Does anyone know if there are two phone numbers. I know that one is 1-4227-9903, but is there another?

---------- sarahcie added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Ok, I know it's only been 4 minutes, but could anyone lend a hand?

Last edited by sarahcie; 01-21-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
pugsloy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP

Someone posted this number in another thread on this board...
here it is 1-866-WEB-KINZ . Maybe someone else on the board has other information that will be helpful and they'll post shortly. Hope you get your problems solved soon.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #3
This Kool KAT is a
Gift Guru
TheLittleWildKat is on a distinguished road

When an item is in limbo, as if fallen off the table or pedestal, it is important NOT to move the table until the item is "unstuck" you can usually correct this by going out of the room and back in, and sometimes logging off and back on. Sometimes you need to do this a couple of times.

Once the item on top of something is stuck, if you move the item it is sitting on, the stuck item gets messed up because it has nothing to go back on top of... sometimes even when you put the item back underneath, it gets BOTH items stuck...

I had this happen in my medieval room w/ the tea set and dinning table. I tried to move the dinning table after the tea set had "fallen off" and thought that would fix it, it did not. When I moved the dinning table back, thinking if I logged of and back on the tea set would be back on the table, they were both stuck and I couldn't edit either of them. Ganz had to fix and I had to be patient..

Stinks waiting, but eventually they will get it fixed.
TheLittleWildKat is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
sarahcie is on a distinguished road

YAY! Thanks fo rthe help!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
kmd66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, i don"t know the # but i hope u have better luck and that Ganz responds to your calls good luck and i hope no more stuff poofs away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
for trades
Gift Guru
Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

I just posted this response on another thread, it helped me

This has happened to me recently also.
My farm frenzy game, charm forest case, gem hunt jewel box & zingoz switcharooz game were all stuck. I firured I would buy another one of these, (except for charm forest case) & put them in the same spot & this would fix the problem. It didn't the same thing happened.
I contacted ganz & in a week they returned the stuck items, even the extras I bought to try to fix the problem, the items appeared in my dock when I logged in.

Here's where to do this

Follow the instruction & fill out the form.
It may take a week or two, but your items will be returned.

I hope this has helped.

Have a good evening
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female