Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
doglovergurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I logged on to webkinz & there was nothing nada nothing in my dock nor furniture wat so ever!!!!! My rooms were there & walpaper & flooring but no STUFF!!!!!! not even my food in my dock! im gonna cry i work so hard to get those items!!!!! Can sum1 help me? & if any1 nos Ganz's number plz tell me plz! I need help! Sum 1 Help!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I'm so sorry!!! I belive it was a hacker. Ganz Cannot Do anything about hackers. Ask your friends If they got gifts from you, If so. It was unfortunetly a Hacker
Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #3

But no one knows my password & u cant send all my furniture i have 79 rooms that are full of furniture & my money stayed the same 12,489 so idk??

---------- doglovergurl added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by has37789
Hello! I'm so sorry!!! I belive it was a hacker. Ganz Cannot Do anything about hackers. Ask your friends If they got gifts from you, If so. It was unfortunetly a Hacker
but thanxs any way

Last edited by doglovergurl; 01-16-2008 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

It could have been. If you have Alot of friends they could have Sent it to all of them
Old 01-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #5

i could have been but thats alot of stuff to send to 73 ppl.

---------- doglovergurl added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

ACK!! now i tried to buy food and i bought it but i didnt go to my dock!

Last edited by doglovergurl; 01-16-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
beebuzz6
Gifted
icepink3 is an unknown quantity at this point

It might be a hacker, but there have been a lot of problems on Webkinz lately. I think this happened to some other people, and their stuff returned a few days later. But you should definitely call Ganz.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

I don't believe it is a hacker. I have had the same thing happen to me. I also have access to several other accounts that I "baby-sit" from time to time and they have all had the same thing happen. I sent an email to support@Webkinz.com complaining about it. You should do the same just in case they decide to give any compensation for pain and suffering. Just stay cool, they'll get it fixed.
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
ballerina butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to my daughter today. I'm sure it's not a hacker since when we go to the W shop, there's nothing there either, like there's nothing in her dock or rooms. I hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Try logging out and logging back in, or clear your cache!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #10
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

This is like what happened to a group of people a couple of weeks ago. It's what prompted Ganz to issue their statement of Technical Issues or whatever... they are giving everyone who was affected 500kc and an additional month subscription. It's supposed to happen sometime in the middle of the month... instead... more of us are getting the treatment. I'll try to find the thread where this was discussed before and post a link to it.
Wasn't as hard to find as I thought!!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t176949.html

Last edited by daffy1956; 01-16-2008 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: added link to previous thread
daffy1956 is offline Female
Closed