Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
noma2
Webkinz :)
msu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Unanswered: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

Hi there,

I went on webkinz today and the following things were missing!

Item -Price
Plastic pool -1,500
Princess bed -1,000
bull dog speshil item firehidrent fridge -speshil item (free)
Exclusive bed (castle) replaced with a sports fan bed
Speshil item seal bathtub- speshil item (free)
yellow lab speshil item pool- Speshil item (free)
Clysdale speshile item fireplace- Special Item ( free)
Charcol cat speshile item fire place -speshil item (free)
reeindeer speshile item santa sley -Speshil item (free)
tree -price unknown
Regular Telivision- price unknown
Cream end table- price unkown
Chihauah Speshil item chair -Speshile Item (free)
Racoon speshile item fridge -speshile Item (free)
Both webkinz day trophys -Free





If you know how I can contack webkinz and get a helpful reply from the, or someone else or if you know how to help or anything please reply to this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
msu1234 on and noma2 on

msu1234 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
midnitemadness
Banned
mid94' will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

Email Ganz,
there Email should be somewhere on a thread on this site.
About 3 (maybe 4) of those items are not exlcusives,
so dont worry about those few items.
If u noticed ur Kinz Cash amount go up,
it means someone hacked ur acc.
I hope u get them back!
Good Luck!
mid94' is offline
Old 05-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
puncuation
Gift Guru
 
puncuation's Avatar
puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

I think that someone hacked into your account.E-mail GANZ
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
noma2
Webkinz :)
msu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

WOW i cant belive that happened to you! I dont know what to do mabey ask someone how to contact webkinz
msu1234 is offline
Old 05-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
Flippy286, Coltschee
Gifted
 
Ebonydiamond's Avatar
Ebonydiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

try emailing ganz at support@webkinz.com
Ebonydiamond is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru
 
hope4bri's Avatar
hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

Usually that many items missing means someone hacked into your account. Change your password immediately and then contact Ganz. That happened to me last year and when I changed my password to something hard, I never had missing items again.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #7
i am the best
Webkinz :)
 
hollistergirl475's Avatar
hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

wow that's craaaazy! maybe someone hacked into your account?

ps- speshil is spelled special. [just letting you know for future reference]
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru
 
sea magic's Avatar
sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

View Post Originally Posted by mid94'
Email Ganz,
there Email should be somewhere on a thread on this site.
About 3 (maybe 4) of those items are not exlcusives,
so dont worry about those few items.
If u noticed ur Kinz Cash amount go up,
it means someone hacked ur acc.
I hope u get them back!
Good Luck!
it does not mean that someone hacked your account. it may mean that an accidental selling of items happened while you were offline. it happened to me once, but GANZ realized their mistake before I even called them, and the kc went back down and i got the item back.

View Post Originally Posted by puncuation
I think that someone hacked into your account.E-mail GANZ
it doesnt' mean that someone hacked their account. it could just be a loading error or something.

View Post Originally Posted by msu1234
Hi there,

I went on webkinz today and the following things were missing!

Item -Price
Plastic pool -1,500
Princess bed -1,000
bull dog speshil item firehidrent fridge -speshil item (free)
Exclusive bed (castle) replaced with a sports fan bed
Speshil item seal bathtub- speshil item (free)
yellow lab speshil item pool- Speshil item (free)
Clysdale speshile item fireplace- Special Item ( free)
Charcol cat speshile item fire place -speshil item (free)
reeindeer speshile item santa sley -Speshil item (free)
tree -price unknown
Regular Telivision- price unknown
Cream end table- price unkown
Chihauah Speshil item chair -Speshile Item (free)
Racoon speshile item fridge -speshile Item (free)
Both webkinz day trophys -Free





If you know how I can contack webkinz and get a helpful reply from the, or someone else or if you know how to help or anything please reply to this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
msu1234 on and noma2 on

please don't spell special like that, it is very irritating. sorry about your missing items. try logging out and back in.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 05-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
noma2
Webkinz :)
msu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

View Post Originally Posted by sea magic
it does not mean that someone hacked your account. it may mean that an accidental selling of items happened while you were offline. it happened to me once, but GANZ realized their mistake before I even called them, and the kc went back down and i got the item back.


it doesnt' mean that someone hacked their account. it could just be a loading error or something.


please don't spell special like that, it is very irritating. sorry about your missing items. try logging out and back in.


Um hi it is msu1234 the one who wrote this artical can someone give me there #? and thanks to the person who gave me their e-mail!
msu1234 is offline
Old 05-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #10
midnitemadness
Banned
mid94' will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP! 15 exclusive, speshil and expensive items gone!

Ganz's number is 1-800-Webkinz
The complete number is at top of this forum.
Hope this helpz!
mid94' is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts