Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #21
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: HELP! ********** MADE A MISTAKE! :'(

Thats really not fair-Ganz should have at least given you SOMETHING for the mistake. I seriously am starting to grudge Ganz with all the glitches, millions of pets, and the estore. >
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #22
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Wow!!!!
That is just sick!
I am sooooo sorry!
They should really give you the code.
I hope you get the Pegasus!
You deserve it!!!
I mean how hard would it be to give it to you really?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 01:04 AM   #23
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

you poor thing! you definitely deserved one!
what's an extra virtual pet to them anyway? it doesn't hurt them any
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #24
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBoy731

Hello I was suppose to be the winner for the bonus winner for the webkinznewz.com category "Super Collector" as shown in the picture I did get the message stating that I won I contacted ganz videoz and there seems to be a mistake because they said I did not win the webkinz sparkling pegasus I believe I should get the webkinz sparkling pegasus for there mess up. I have 507 webkinz (not including the may webkinz i recently got) including many many rare and retired so im very upset this happened about a week ago now I would like to share it with you guys! HELP! I contacted ganz and they said there sorry it was a mistake from 1 of our staff members... so get my hopes up and break me down ganz? I was looking forward for my pegasus...
YOU have got to be kidding? You are aren't you?
If the email was not sent to you; that is one thing, but to send a CONGRATULATORY email to a member asking them how they would like their prize delivered and then say that a mistake was made; absolutely wrong on so many many levels!
Webkinzboy - you have got to speak to a manager or supervisor and ask them how a staff member is allowed to make a mistake like that? And simply let them know this is quite upsetting.

I am sure once you speak to an informed employee, it will all be straightened out and we will be welcoming your rare pet real soon!
I am so sorry you had to experience this; it is a misfortune that I am thinking positively that Ganz will do the right thing and give you a code for your winning Sparkling Pegasus
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #25
ants to be a
Webkinz :)

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

I'm so sorry to hear this. Ganz makes their mistakes, here and here.... We're human.
You deserve something, though.
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Closed