Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
froggy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Unanswered: hello to webkinz insider

Hello i am froggy14 i hope you will send me all the latest webkinz info you can add me if you want my user name is einsohn.
froggy14 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
kirtty or Potterkinz
Gifted

kirtty is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: hello to webkinz insider

Hello, froggy14! Welcome to the webkinz insider forum. I'm sure you'll make many friends and learn much about webkinz world. If you ever need any help, check out the FAQ or PM (Private Message) me. I hope you have a wonderful time in WI!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by kirtty; 07-30-2008 at 08:58 AM..
kirtty is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: hello to webkinz insider

Welcome to WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
pullyourtangles
Gift Guru

pullyourtangles will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by froggy14
Hello i am froggy14 i hope you will send me all the latest webkinz info you can add me if you want my user name is einsohn.
Hi there Froggy14, welcome to WI!

To send you all of the latest info, it would take a very long time as Ganz is coming out with lots of new pets and features all the time. If you just take a look around the forums, you should be able to find everything you need to know.

You could also try the home page, which has all of the latest updates and announcements right there in one spot.

Hope this help! Be sure to also check out the FAQ and Rules which are located at the top of the forum.

Enjoy your stay here with us, Froggy14!
pullyourtangles is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

fieldhockey12 is on a distinguished road

Hi and welcome to WebkinzInsider! This is a great site to get all the latest webkinz news and meet great webkinz fans!If you ever need help, you can PM me or ask someone else because I am sure that someone will always be available to help! So anyways, enjoy !

fieldhockey12
Old 07-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Hi! Welcome to Webkinz Insider... I'm pretty new myself. One of the places I found the most helpful information was the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value or WI GEV. When I first got my account, I didn't do any posting, but was just looking around for ideas about what to do for rooms and such... sometimes I would see things I didn't recognize and wonder what it was and where I could get it... the GEV has pictures of everything, and makes really easy to identify. Of course, it can also cause you to start an obsessive wish list... most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Peace,

Jenn
Closed