Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
monkeyfighter

Exclamation Unanswered: HELLO IM NEW

Hello um how do you leave a visitor message thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
monkeyfighter

Default How

how do i post a visitor message

---------- monkeyfighter added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

um help please

Last edited by monkeyfighter; 02-21-2009 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How

hi and welcome to WI! to post a visitor message, simply click on the person you want to leave a message for's username. Then click on view public profile. Once there you can type in a vistior message and then the person will be able to read it!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELLO IM NEW

You just click on the member's name, view profile, then post your message in that box
Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Default Re: How

Em said it best!!
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Go to someone's profile, and there is a spot to write in. Then when you are done, press post message.
Also, welcome to ! Here is the link to the rules, I think you should read this:WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Forum Rules
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by monkeyfighter
Hello um how do you leave a visitor message thanks
Click on someone's WI username then click "View Public Profile" then post something in that little box.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

All of the above people have already answered your question

Just wanted to stop by and say Welcome to WI. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Have fun!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #9
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

They've told you how to post a profile message...

I see that you are new so......

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to WI. This is a great place to learn new things and meet new people. A few things that I wish I had known when I first started...

1) To check any threads you've posted on, click on the "subscribed threads" link in the USER area. (Under the "Welcome" ) If new posts have been added they are BOLD
2) I love the "new posts" link in the same area. I like to read all kinds of stuff and see all the most current stuff happening in WI.
3) After you have 10 posts your status will eventually upgrade from lil Kinz to Webkinz. You will then get to send PMs which are like email messages between members.
4) If you want info on how to eventually get to be a gift trainee just click the link in my siggy.
5) If you want to know what a good, informative post is click the link in my siggy that says good posts. These are the type of posts that help with your gift trainee application.
6) If you're cruising through forums and don't want to read the whole thread just click on the [+] sign before the thread title to just read the first post. This is a major time saver!
7) Do you have collie, donut or jellybeans seeds…. If you have any troubles click on the link in my siggy to help you get them growing properly
8 ) The boxes under your name are called REP boxes… if you want to learn more about REP there is another link in my siggy that explains what they’re all about.
9) Are you a parent/auntie/grandma addicted to Webkinz… check out the thread in my siggy for some fun

Hope you love WI as much as I do!!
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Welcome to WI as I see everyone above has answered your question.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Closed