Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sporty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Answered: hello.

hi i am new and i was wondering why i can not talk to other people.? do i have to accept the rules or something? if so then can you tell me where they are at ?

thank you
sporty1234 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Delilah
You need to be a member for 24 hours/1 day. And have over 10 posts. You have over 10 posts, so you just have to wait until tomorrow/later tonight.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: hello.

Welcome to WI!
Do you mean talking to others on their profiles? If so, you have to be a webkinz to do that. Right now, it says under your Username that your still a Lil'kinz.
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
This is the place where you'll find the ranks (lil'kinz, webkinz, GT)
Webkinz:A registered user with more than 10 posts and have been a member for at least one day. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

You need to be a member for 24 hours/1 day. And have over 10 posts. You have over 10 posts, so you just have to wait until tomorrow/later tonight.

Last edited by Delilah; 07-20-2011 at 10:59 AM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

You have to wait until the forum moves you up to "Webkinz". Then you can click on my username and VM (Visitor Message) me. Or PM (Private Messgae) me.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Hi and welcome to WI Here are the Rules;
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
Pretty soon, you'll move up a rank, and you'll be able to post on other people's pages, and add friends.
It's great to have you join us!

Last edited by Desty; 07-20-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #6

sporty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you everyone.
sporty1234 is offline Male
Old 07-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
One Direction♥

valentines_day is a jewel in the roughvalentines_day is a jewel in the rough

wait until tommorow or later on today xD
valentines_day is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

Welcome to WI! It looks like most of your questions have been answered, so I'm guessing you don't need to here them again. But if you do, feel free to ask me.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Like Sunnykinz101 said you ahve to wait till the Webkinz status don't worry i had this problem to and i had no clue until one of my friends told me. Then eventually i was able to post Vm ( Visitor Messages) good luck and Welcome to WI
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #10

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

You have to wait until you are a Webkinz status (like me) to post on people's profiles. You achieve a Webkinz rank by having 10 posts and having have been a member for at least 24 hours. Once it says you are a Webkinz, you can post on my profile. You have made 10 posts so you just have to wait a little while longer. Once you are a Webkinz, drop by my profile an say hi!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here