Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

grayspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELLLPPP i can't name my webkinz rooms!!!

Helllpppp!!! i cant name my webkinz rooms by they're names!!! SOMEONE HELP!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #2
kinzkidzrule

Default Re: HELLLPPP i can't name my webkinz rooms!!!

Try logging off and on! If not then call ganz they should know if it is a glitch or not!

good luck!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:55 AM   #3
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Many of us are having mega-problems with room names. We get the error that the word is not allowed. Is that your problem?

If so, it is because Ganz is using a very (too?) restricted list of allowed words, and there is nothing that you can do about it - yet!
Old 12-21-2007, 03:40 AM   #4
Gifted

Nessa is a jewel in the roughNessa is a jewel in the rough

Check out the link in my signature for a list of room names that work .

Good luck,
Vanessa
Old 12-21-2007, 08:36 AM   #5
amimi93
amimi93 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been getting that a lot, too. I've had to leave two of my rooms as #s because it wouldn't take anything. My friend, frustrated by this, typed in things like "kindness" and "friendly" and it said those were bad words. The same friend has named a couple of her rooms things like "peace" and "love".
Old 12-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #6

skittles123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know! youre not the only one, it happens to me too!
Old 12-21-2007, 01:02 PM   #7
redvelvetroses
Gifted

redvelvetroses will become famous soon enough

do you have an Antique bathroom sink?

I heard that the Antique Bathroom Sinks now take up 4 spaces instead of one. No wonder I cant get into my room. IDK what to do. Can someone have a look at theirs and post a pic if this is true.

How mine was b4 the change. Its between the tub and screen. This glitch is prob whats keeping my rooms from loading
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #8

melinda2288 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by GreatDee
Many of us are having mega-problems with room names. We get the error that the word is not allowed. Is that your problem?

If so, it is because Ganz is using a very (too?) restricted list of allowed words, and there is nothing that you can do about it - yet!

I get the error the the word is not allowed. Yet I already have rooms with the words I'm trying to use which is why I don't understand.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #9
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by melinda2288
I get the error the the word is not allowed. Yet I already have rooms with the words I'm trying to use which is why I don't understand.
Yes, they are letting old room names stand as they are, but if you try and change them, the new name has to have words from the "allowed" list.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #10

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know if this is your problem, but maybe it's because you're not clicking on "RENAME" before you try to name the room. No offense, or anything.
Closed