Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

grayspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELLLLLPPPPP my :ccat: doesent have a webkinz sighn on any of its paws!!!!

HELP my :ccat: doesint have a w on any of its paws is this common is this possible should i report it to ganz??? helllpppp!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELLLLLPPPPP my :ccat: doesent have a webkinz sighn on any of its paws!!!!

Don't worry, sometimes they just get skipped at the factory. Now yours is special My :seal: and :goo: don't have a either!
Old 03-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
mymoopig
mymoopig is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELLLLLPPPPP my :ccat: doesent have a webkinz sighn on any of its paws!!!!

all off the old webkinz dont have the webkinz symbol becasue i have a pig and it dosnt have the webkinz symbol
Old 03-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
Cinmantha has disabled reputation

Don't Worry, Its Still The Same As A Ordinary Webkinz With The Magic W. Some Of The Older Ones And Ones That Got Skiped At The Factory Don't Have The Magic W.
Cinmantha is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
Puff is a
Gift Guru

Pufflezz_001 has a spectacular aura about

Dont worry...but now you have something to brag about!LoL(That you Webkinz doesnt have a W)
Old 03-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #6
dixie445

That webbie is worth 50% more now
Old 03-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

It is ok, some of the old webkinz do not have them. They still work like normal webkinz do! Now he or she is one of a kind!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
likathena
Miss A517 is on a distinguished road

Your webkinz is probly one of the special webkinz that are from the time when webkinz didn't have w's- when it wasn't as popular. It's very special and unique. It still works as a regular webkinz so don't worry. It's not something you need to contact ganz about so don't worry be happy that you have such a special webkinz!
Miss A517 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
friends4ever3
Gifted

softballsister is on a distinguished road

Don't worry. It is okay. On if you look under the help section it will tell you why it doesn't have a on its paws. It just makes your :ccat: all the more special. So don't freak out your webkinz is just unique.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
I ♥ My

leannaloveswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Webbies without the W are very special.Your webkinz is worth alot now. its also very rare and hard to find. Congrats on the rare.!
Closed