Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #21
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Default Re: heelp , my webkinz acount is going to expire soon is there anything I can do to make it last a little longer?

hey, dont worry! just adopt another webkinz or lil kinz from either the ganz estore or plush. also, you can become a deluxe member if you arent already. hope i helped!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #22

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: heelp , my webkinz acount is going to expire soon is there anything I can do to make it last a little longer?

You can enter contest for WW codes on here too

my account will expire soon but my mom thinks I'm to old for webkinz.
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #23
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Sorry, but the only thing you can do is adopt a Webkinz, Lil Kinz or Signature Pet. You can also buy Deluxe, and you'll have your account until the Deluxe expires. Fortunately, you will have fifteen more days to play Webkinz World

How about you do chores around the house? Maybe you'll earn some money and get to buy a Lil Kinz. At Walgreens, they have Lil Kinz for only $7.00

I hope your account doesn't expire, and good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
You can enter contest for WW codes on here too

my account will expire soon but my mom thinks I'm to old for webkinz.
Oh, too bad. Tell mom that a lot of adults play and you are never too old for webkinz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #25
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

No problem. You just need to adopt another webkinz pet before your account expires. It doesn't matter what pet you adopt, it just has to be a webkinz not a feature code. If you think webkinz are a little on the expensive side, don't worry. I think so too. However, if there is a Wallgreens anywhere near wher you live, I'd go there. They have great deals sometimes where you can buy one webkinz for $5! That's GREATcompared to some places where the webkinz are sometimes $14.99 for large webkinz and $9.99-$12.99 for lil kinz. OUCH! Lotta money. Also, Wallgreens has deals where you can get a two-pack of webkinz (a large one and a lil kinz) for $9.99. That's a great deal compared to buying one seperately at another store. they don't have the greatest selection, but it's not bad. I think it depends on the Wallgreens store you go to. They all have different selections. If all else fails, I'd go there. They also carry the next POTM (pet of the month) pet there so you could get that, and it'd be a win/win deal. That's where I got my schnauzer, and I got him for only $5. Also, ebay and craigslist have great deals; some of which are only $2.00 and to go even lower, some ar only 0.99! Alothough, the shipping can add up, so I'd check how much the shipping is first and if it's a reasonable price not too far from the actual buying price, then I'd get it! Also, like a lot of people have said on here, try doing some extra chores to earn money! Granted, this never works with my parents, but it has and does for a lot of my friends! I hope you get one before it's too late!

~i'm unique

Last edited by i'm unique:); 01-03-2010 at 12:09 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #26
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Well, the only way to keep your account from expiring is to buy a new Webkinz, if you don't have enough money to buy one you can ask your parents, if your parents don't allow you to buy one you can try to earn some money yourself, maybe sell something or do something like clean your garage, wipe the floor of your whole house, etc. and ask money from your parents for doing that. Hope this helps!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #27

freezyboy12 is on a distinguished road

you should keep getting webkinz:bt:
freezyboy12 is offline Male
Old 01-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
as here and is a

snowball21800 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: heelp , my webkinz acount is going to expire soon is there anything I can do to make it last a little longer?

I know where you gan get cheap lil kinz! target! only 5.00!!!!hope this helped!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Well, the only way to keep your account from expiring is to buy a new Webkinz, if you don't have enough money to buy one you can ask your parents, if your parents don't allow you to buy one you can try to earn some money yourself, maybe sell something or do something like clean your garage, wipe the floor of your whole house, etc. and ask money from your parents for doing that. Hope this helps!
Good idea!!!!
snowball21800 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #29

davidjames55808 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pokadots16
here's the thing , my webkinz acount is goin to expire really soon, is there ant way I could renew it or something for free? I spent all my money from chrisas already so I can't get a new webkinz :[ ! some one heeellppp, thaaanks alot:]

The only way is to get a new webkin or lil kinz ask mom or dad the cheepest is $5.99

good luck
davidjames55808 is offline Male
Old 01-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #30
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

I think the only thing to do is adopt a new Webkinz. Sorry!
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Closed