Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Angry Unanswered: Having Poll Issues...

I made a poll and made it public. Private polls just show you the stats--public polls let you click the number (of people who voted for a certain option) and apparently see who voted for that option. I of course was the first person to vote, but whenever I click a poll option number to see who voted that option, it says:

Originally Posted by vBulletin Message (You're a mean one, Mr. Glitch)
You must place your vote before you can view the poll results.
Can someone tell me why this is happening? Or how I can see my voters' options? Thanks, Merry Christmas and God bless you!

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 12-12-2011 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: Was a bit unclear what my glitch was.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Having Poll Issues...

Good Evening!
It sounds to me like there's a glitch in the system.
The best place to start with these sorts of errors is by contacting an administrator.
I've flagged this thread so an administrator/moderator of WI can assist you better.
I hope this helps!
Have a great night!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Don't worry. This glitch has been happening to everyone. Been a while too. I'm sure Justin is trying to fix it.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your problem seems to have solved itself? You posted on your poll about the results, does that mean that it's working for you now?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
I luvz U!

When you see the results of the poll, click on the number itself of who voted for what, ie: if 14 members voted for the egg, click on the 14. That should make the names of the voters appear.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Originally Posted by Webberlily
When you see the results of the poll, click on the number itself of who voted for what, ie: if 14 members voted for the egg, click on the 14. That should make the names of the voters appear.
Actually that's what I'm clicking, that's when the thing pops up.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
Actually that's what I'm clicking, that's when the thing pops up.
OK, I shall look into it.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
arriors and a Fox

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
OK, I shall look into it.
OK thank you so much!
Old 12-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yep, this glitch has been around forever. It's come up several times in the past. I believe that only the staff can see the names when they click on the number. It's not visible to regular members, we just get that message.

Last edited by Desty; 12-13-2011 at 09:22 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
arriors and a Fox

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Yep, this glitch has been around forever. It's come up several times in the past. I believe that only the staff can see the names when they click on the number. It's not visible to regular members, we just get that message.
That is weird. Thanks Desty! I bet you know waaay more about WI than I do.
Closed

Tags
glitch, jesus loves you!, need help, poll