Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Question Answered: Having Our Own Threads Closed

Hi all! So I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere but I can't find it. I am hoping someone can help me.

When we need one of our own threads to be closed out, what is the proper procedure for having that done? I think in the past I "reported" myself just asking to have the thread closed. But I don't really know if that's correct. I like to run contests so when the contest is over, I obviously want to have the thread closed. But I want to make sure I am having it done right.

Thanks for your help everyone!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by yazkitty
Thanks so much for your help everyone!!! Rep for all of you!!

Well now that I have my answer, I guess I can flag this thread to have it closed! Har har har!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Having Our Own Threads Closed

I think you're on the right track. Just write "Please Close" as the thread title and flag it asking the mods to close it up
Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Thanks RetroBean!!! I appreciate your help!!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Yazkitty, you were doing the right thing. Just flag your own thread and ask for it to be closed. You don't even have to alter the title, it's not necessary. Or you can PM a mod who happens to be online if you prefer.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:38 AM   #5
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

If the thread is in the Somebody Help! section, then you can close them yourself. Just click on the most helpful post, and click on "Mark Best Answer; Closes Thread".
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #6
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

That's what I do... I hope it's right!

And CanesFan is right.

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
If the thread is in the Somebody Help! section, then you can close them yourself. Just click on the most helpful post, and click on "Mark Best Answer; Closes Thread".
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #7
arrior Cats Vs.

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

You did the right thing. Or you can PM a Moderator or Administrator and tell them to close "contest" thread. Just make sure you give the exact thread name.

Silverheart
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

Well now that I have my answer, I guess I can flag this thread to have it closed! Har har har!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

As everyone has said, just red flag your thread and put 'Please Close' and they'll close it.
And don't worry, you won't get in trouble for it being closed, especially not if you're the one who asked for it to be closed.

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty

Nope, if it's in the Somebody Help section you don't have to red flag it to close it. Follow CanesFan's instructions:
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed