Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
srich321
Webkinz :)

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Is having multiple WW accounts beneficial???

I've noticed that quite a few Webkinz fanz have mentioned having multiple accounts. I am curious as to what the benefits of multiple accounts are. I'm new to WW, and would love the insight on this topic. I get the whole Asian account thing....to know what's coming in advance. But what benefit is it to have more than one WW account?

Thanks in advance for any inside info you can lend.
aGanzfan2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Is having multiple WW accounts beneficial???

The main benefit to having two or more accounts is that you receive more than one gift at the holidays. These items are hard to get if you want more than one. Also you get double the dailies. It is helpful when wanting to earn more money. I like to use my second account as a storage account for things I want to use later. Hope this helps.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 02:29 AM   #3
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I've been playing for 3 years with one account. And I feel like that account is starting to get a little overloaded! I have almost 1,000 items in my dock, and tons of rooms. I recently opened up a second account for the reasons WebRegi mentioned, it's nice getting multiples of the holiday items, if a rare comes out in the curio shop I can get more than one, and with the new Jumbleberry Fields game and those elusive prizes, it's nice to have a larger chance at getting one of those items by being able to play the game more than once a day. Also with the wish tokens and token balloon darts, double the chances to get tokens and eventually the exclusives. it is harder to build up a ton of kinzcash on one account though if your time's divided. But I've come to like it. PJ's specials for example, can buy more than one. Which is great if I have a friend who missed it, I'll have an extra to spare

but like I said, I maintained one account for three years and just decided to open a second yesterday, but those are the reasons why I did

the downside: it takes a lot more adoptions to get those superbed boxes. Every new adoption you don't know where the new room will be added (if it's within the first ten adoptions) so you might get a door appearing in a room you just put an estore wallpaper! Not all of your webkinz can interact if you want to get them all together for a group photo or have a "dogs only" party but one dog is on another account. So since I'm starting mutiple accounts, they're going to have themes as to which webbies get to join the house. After all, gotta make sure they'll be good roommates
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 02:39 AM   #4

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

We have 15 accounts, lol. We like the extra gifts, being able to get extra rares, being able to play the games we like most more than once (jumbleberry, employment office, token darts), of course being able to play on the Asian accounts when the American accounts shut down for maintence at 2am. But my favorite reason for having so many accounts is that I can enter the stadium competitions so many times for a better chance at receiving trophies!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #5
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

We have three accounts and Deluxe family membership. So it's triple fun and triple prizes. Some times, it can get confusing with three sets of dailies but the benefits more than outweigh that.
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 AM   #6
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

One thing I just noticed that I thought I'd put my 2 cents on. Me and my BF have Deluxe on our 2 current accts. I keep thinking about starting up a new one but one thing that is holding me back is that a new account wouldn't have the Deluxe advantages i've become used to. I always get thrown off wen i go on my nephew's account that doesn't have deluxe either. So if you do have deluxe u may wanna think about if how you're gonna be w/o the deluxe or if you can add it (i've never figured that out since they updated it)
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

If you get another account in the European or Asian time zone you can buy the rares at the times they are offered on those accounts as well; sometimes that is helpful.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
Proud mommy of 101

Bananastar is a jewel in the roughBananastar is a jewel in the rough

I have oh... around twenty accounts? I find it beneficial because whenever there is a holiday, you get a bunch of gifts! You can also do stuff like the wheel of the month and play jumbleberry, ect, multiple times, so that means more prizes! I never really use my other accounts... usually I just send everything I get on them to my main account. LOL! You have to be careful though, because they expire before you even realize it!
Bananastar is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Yes, it did! Thanks for your reply.
aGanzfan2 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Their are advantages and Disadvantages:

Advantages:
~Can do activities more then once
~If you run low on KC you can send a specific item to another account
~Things won't get crowded
~Double Daily Activities
~Double Gifts (deluxe, holiday, etc)

Disadvantages
~Extra Money for Mailing items
~Longer to get 50 pets, 150 pets badge, etc.
~Deluxe account will not get BIG special prize
~Harder to do Blogs and stuff
~Missout on more Superbeds with every fifth pet.

So its up to you! I have 3 accounts.
kittia101 is offline Female
Closed