Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Have you successfully hosted a party this week?

We know there have been lots of problems with some parties,
but some seem to work fine.

Could you please share what type you set up, including the steps.

We, and I'm sure many other folks, would appreciate your insights
so we can finish the Key requirements.

Thanks.

Update:

Has the Maintenance today made any difference?

If you've had one, what browser did you use, what color zone (if applicable),
house party or elsewhere, reg or deluxe acct, kc or kc+ (if applicable).
Did all guest get invites/attend or were there some problems.

Just trying to see if there is any type of pattern.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 01-06-2011 at 06:10 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #2

Reesiepoo has a spectacular aura aboutReesiepoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Have you successfully hosted a party this week?

I set up parties on 3 of my accounts and you get the key requirement done for just setting it up. I usually have trouble having the party but you don't need to do that to get the key requirement.
Reesiepoo is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Thanks for that info - useful if it comes to that.

But I know from other comments that some have had success,
with certain types and conditions,
and the younger ones in our group REALLY want the whole experience,
especially to interact with their cousins across several states.

They don't want to spend the money but not get the benefits...

but maybe the next update will fix it [but not holding my breath].
Old 01-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The parties have been very very glitchy for a very long time. The clubhouse parties were working ok for a while, but stopped being as predictable. The in-house parties were so bad I gave up completely.

I quit trying over a month ago, and I had been hosting at least one party EVERY DAY. I do hope they fix this soon, as the parties are a most brilliant idea...

I find, that the problem with the in-house parties are those unpredictable phones-that shut off and kick everyone out every two minutes....What might behoove them would be to make a temporary "clubhouse" room that looks like yours so that we aren't subject to the host's phone problems because the clubhouse parties actually work even if you're phone shuts off (least they did unless they messed with that too)...

Sorry I have no news to report, but I've wasted my last party on glitchyness and am waiting for them to officially announce they have fixed them
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I went to an in house party last night in regular Kinzchat (Annoying) but everything worked fine.
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #6
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Soccer!

I hosted a Circus Theme Party on Monday night at 10:30. I scheduled it on a deluxe account at the last minute. I think I finished the invitation around 10:12 pm.

There were a number of problems or glitches that plagued the party, but it actually happened! (The last few that I tried to throw didn't let any guests in.) All but one guest got the "go to party button," but two of the guests got blue screens when they "went to the party" so they could not interact in the party at all. I could see their pets, but they couldn't see anything.

This was the first time that I added extra gifts to my loot bag and it didn't go well. Only one bag contained an extra prize and the rest of them only had the three regular prizes. Thankfully I did get the rest of the items back, but a friend had the same problem with her party and did NOT get any of the extra prizes back.

The individual games went well, but the group games froze up so everyone had to just quit "playing."

I hope that they continue to work on these problems and your next party goes well!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Yes, my friend and I tryed to set up a party, and didn't even get past the planning stage. It wouldn't let us select a time, even though they were aparantly ALL 'available.' I've given up totally on parties, I really hope Ganz fixes this.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

whenever i host parties no one bothers to show up, so i think they are waste of kinzcash.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I just had a party, I scheduled it last week, it was the first available time slot, I don't have deluxe on that acct so it was plain kinzchat. I was never able to get us all to the party, my adobe player crashed on 3 of the accts and the go to party never showed up on 2 of the accts.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

Thanks for all the info so far.

I've heard of people not being able to go, but in one household the zones changed & the party was in a different room than set up, etc.
Others where people didn't get invites, etc.

Has the Maintenance today made any difference?

If you've had one, what browser did you use, what color zone (if applicable),
house party or elsewhere, reg or deluxe acct, kc or kc+ (if applicable).
Did all guest get invites/attend or were there some problems.

Just trying to see if there is any type of pattern.
Closed