Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Have you noticed that webkinz is going slower then normal??

I CANT' EVEN LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
KayJay17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #32
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gift Guru

LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!

I have about 5 gardens and I won't have time to harvest and rake because it takes so long. I had the same problem yesterday. Hopefully my crops will be ok. I think you have 4 days to harvest/rake before the crop is no longer good and has to be replanted.
LisaMM2001 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #33

Why won't it let me log in? I just want to do some trading and such!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #34
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I am not getting any leaves and keep getting the please wait every time I move. It freezes up every few minutes and I have to log out:-(
Old 09-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
Why won't it let me log in? I just want to do some trading and such!
I know... same here. Nothing we can do about it... even if you gét in, you won't be able to do much... at least, that's here. Because if you do, it'll go into an endless ''Please wait'' loop.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #36
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

It has been slow lately because of the large amount of users logging on and staying on for awhile clicking leaves. Clearing your cache may help, I recommend it.
amberlevan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #37
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, it seems much slower. I think it's because so many people are on for fall fest, and a lot of those probably have several windows open. I have trouble enough keeping track of one.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #38

heythere98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing is happening to me. I used to never get Please Waits but now I get them all the time. Also, my mom couldn't trade in the Clubhouse, and it was really frustrating her a lot. It's probably a glitch or something. It'll probably be gone in a week or two at the longest.
heythere98 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #39

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Yep, and it's all because of Mercury retrograde. The planet Mercury goes backwards three times a year, and when it does, computers slow down, phone calls are dropped, and documents are often misplaced. No one probably believes me, but I can't even load the log in page for Webkinz, even though I've cleared my cache thrice today.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #40

Ok, i am going to clear my cache. . . again. . . . sigh. . . .
Closed