Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Have the trees really been shook?

There is (possibly) a reason why you may not be getting any... it seems, that like the wacky zingoz festival, you cannot get click-to-win items unless you can see your dock. Its quite possible that if you're in the arcade, thats why. If you still don't get any leaves... thats a problem.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #12
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I've only had two leaves today, I wish the glich would be fixed tomorrow!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #13
sallycinderella
Webkinz :)

gracedarling is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesnt seem to have been shaken for me, I'm afraid!

I have been on and off all day, for up to an hour or two at a time, and have only seen like 2 leaves. I've stayed in the areas where they work, so it isn't that.

I've had the same issue on almost all of the festivals though - it doesnt matter what other people seem to be getting, I hardly see any.

I thought it was fixed when for the first time at the beginning of this fall, I was seeing them regularly ... but now it's stopped again! Ai ai ai!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #14
I Want a Caffeinated

junomouse will become famous soon enough

Friday I got only two leafs and today non!

By the way I missed those two. They were going by so fast and my mouse thing on my laptop was sticking and the other time i was reading while waiting and it was almost gone by the time I noticed.

I have got no Fall Festival stuff. GANZ really should figure it out. Stop making webkinz so fast and fix some problems, like the leafs! And my pink googles can now wear clothes months later!

I hope you will get a leaf or two
junomouse is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #15

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been on WW for a while on a time since the fall festival started and i have not seen one leaf!!! I was not a member last year at this time and did not get to participate so i was really looking forward to fall festival.
I can get into the clubhouse, but there is only one tree and i usually get booted out.. i don't know why but at least i can get in for a bit cuz i have been frustrated with the clubhouse. the same thing happens with coral cove

Giuseppe Isabelle Kyle Karma
Isabelle is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #16
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

have been on for over 8 hours
three or fours leaves that i kept clicking on and clicking on and could not get
what another waste of time
not bothering tomorrow
Old 09-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #17
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

me too ! I'm tired of just waiting, I don't think they shook the trees at all.
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #18
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

I dont see why you guys are complaining. Yea its annoying its not working for some people, but at least Ganz tries to do these things for us. They have like a gazillion members, and Im sure they are sorry their site isnt working for everyone. I've only gotten one leaf, but im fine with that, I want more, but the site is really cool, and they do what they can. I am on and waiting for leafs, its been like 10 minutes and none yet.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #19
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
I dont see why you guys are complaining. Yea its annoying its not working for some people, but at least Ganz tries to do these things for us. They have like a gazillion members, and Im sure they are sorry their site isnt working for everyone. I've only gotten one leaf, but im fine with that, I want more, but the site is really cool, and they do what they can. I am on and waiting for leafs, its been like 10 minutes and none yet.
Yes that is true but I think that the site can be more enjoyable for everyone without all the glitches. I just wish they wouldn't say something is fixed when its not. I'd rather them say were working on it then get everyones hopes up only to find it really hasn't been.

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far I super duper appreciate it At least I know its not just me!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #20
coconutglitters
Gifted

Avrilroxmysox is an unknown quantity at this point

im so mad...i think people are clicking on the leaves before they get to my screen, ive seen people who have gotten 700 leaves, thats nuts! im jealous.

---------- Avrilroxmysox added 15 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

webkinz is doing matinence right now, lets hope theyre fixing this glitch on ALL computers!

Last edited by Avrilroxmysox; 09-21-2008 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Avrilroxmysox is offline Female
Closed