Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Have problems getting past the green screen on ww? Lost a charm in the charm forest? have any other problems? come here!!:)

If you can't get past the green screen on webkinz, having a charm, but it's saying that you need one charm to get in? Don't know how to fix it? Follow this:
1. click F5 on your keyboard.
2. sign back in again.
3. did this work for you?
Why this works: it refreshes the page, so it does it over again.
If you have any other problems, just ask!!
Hope this helps!!

People, it's the key F5, not the F and 5 together!

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 01-03-2008 at 04:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
arieschic
Gift Guru

Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest
Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Have problems getting past the green screen on ww? Lost a charm in the charm forest? have any other problems? come here!!:)

i will have to try that the next time i get stuck at the grass screen that's happened to me i don't know how many times today alone - makes it very difficult to trade !
Old 01-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Have problems getting past the green screen on ww? Lost a charm in the charm forest? have any other problems? come here!!:)

I still get stuck with the green screen, and I have all day. But I appreciate the f5 tip...I didn't know that. Thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
I Luv My Googles

i cant sign in!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

webkinz155 is an unknown quantity at this point

it did not helpme and i dont know what dto do if you could pm me that would be great and i will tellyou the probmel!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

are they cheats?
Old 01-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
are they cheats?
Not it's not a cheat, just a computer help thing. Although, it doesn't work for everyone.
Closed