Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Haunted room... or so it seems.

yes i have stuck trophys in my room and pedestals just happened a week ago still not fixed
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
kdog6 is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of people have been having problems with the ms birdy dolls going missing i still don't have mine back
Old 04-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #13

beachrox will become famous soon enough

that happened to me once,it's fixed now

---------- beachrox added 149 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

you should contact ganz

Last edited by beachrox; 04-07-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beachrox is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #14
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

That happened to me and my blender.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

i had that happen to me to
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #16
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Try clearing your temporary files. If all else fails, you can contact them using this customer support form.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #17

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I have a problem with one room too, my snow globe periodically sits inside my kitchen counter and I have an icicle tree that will follow me to the other rooms next to it....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #18
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks, Lilypad, I've tried clearing cookies and cache, but still no help. The room is the problem - I took out all the furniture, and tried it with my new bowling alley... half the time the alley is inaccessible, and can't be used nor edited.

Ganz gave me a number to call, but just dumped me into voicemail... I'll post if I ever hear anything further. This is not just one object getting stuck, but a room with a continuing problem - I hadn't seen this before.
derring do is offline Female
Closed