Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: Haunted room... or so it seems.

I'm having continuous problems with a room I bought last week. It seems that several different pieces of furniture will become stuck (where you try to click on them to edit, and the square lights up several spaces away?) and cannot be removed.

Generally before, I have logged out, and back and this bug had repaired itself, but not with this room. Here, the problem migrates from bed to bed, or from bed to dresser. I lost a Ms. Birdy animal completely, and can't put the critters to bed, because neither bed will always behave.

I will contact Ganz on this, but have others run into this continuing problem? I've only seen this intermittently before, and never for 3 different pieces of furniture in the same room.

Thanks to anyone for some insight.
derring do is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
diliku
Gifted

diliku is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Haunted room... or so it seems.

I have this problem too. It used to be when this happened it fixed itself after a few days. Now I have had several things stuck in several rooms for several weeks. I don't know how to fix this.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Diliku, have you contacted Ganz? I intend to, but generally they only free up the one "stuck" item, and don't look into the problem in the room. I'm afraid to use this room at all.

I wonder if others have had a similar issue?
Old 04-07-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
jazzyhorse

jazzyhorse is an unknown quantity at this point

I Also Have This Problem With A Screwy Lamp. I Had To Buy More Of Them To Get Them Where I Want, But The One Is Just Stuck There. When I Click On It My Webkinz Stands On Top Of It Like It Is Not There:abn:
Old 04-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
charming33

today i was playing with my pug in the arcade came back and ALL OF HIS FUNITURE WAS GONE! but then i logged back on and it was back..its a common glitch!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
orld's Slowest

Yes, thanks, I've seen each of these other problems in the past, but this one at least seems different.

It is not a single object getting stuck, it is various objects, and it changes as you log in and out, or reload the room. So far, it's been 3 different objects, two beds and a dresser.

I was just looking to see if others have had problems with what seems like the room, rather than the objects in the room.

Thanks again for the responses.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #7
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

i have had the same problem, i put a milk truck on the ground and i cant remove it! also i cant ride in it, and if i try to click on? and also when i try to click on it it shows the light-up thing outside of the room. ???
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
mom2colendev

Ive also been having similar problems. I bought a big room, I have a bench (to place things on, specifically my Links game, and my checkers). When I go in now, the games are on the floor in front of the furniture, and I can't play them. If I move the furniture, and send my webkinz to it, the kinz still go to the old place where the furniture used to be, and where the games still "hover".....
Old 04-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
orld's Slowest

Mom2, yes this is a continuing problem with some of the "things on things" in WKW. I had to give up on Switcherooz (?) and finally my blender, which kept dissolving into the counter/table underneath them. This seems to happen all the time. Good luck in getting them back. I find if you place them on the floor, this doesn't happen any longer.

What I'm seeing is problems with MULTIPLE items inside a room. I've never seen this before. Has anyone else?
Old 04-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #10
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

ya you have to do stuck item. that must be a bumm bumm(that was really random)

---------- lemonwedge added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

ahhh! my 200th post was this one^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by lemonwedge; 04-07-2008 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed