Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Answered: Haunted Refrigerator no longer there

I know the Haunted Refrigerator was in the W Shop earlier today. Now it is not there for me. I tried multiple accounts and multiple web browsers. I bought some this morning to put the ghost candy in for some of my accounts. I was working on another account and POOF it was gone!!

Do you have the Haunted Refrigerator in your W Shop?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MeWuvKitties
Hmm, let me check.

UPDATE: Hmm, no, I don't have it either!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Haunted Refrigerator no longer there

Hmm, let me check.

UPDATE: Hmm, no, I don't have it either!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
cornellheart

CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!

I haven't looked recently but I bought one four or so hours ago. Wierd if they took it down ALREADY!
CocoaBop is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Gone for me :/

Maybe the ghost took it.

I remember though, back in 2007 Ganz took the whole Halloween theme out on October 28, maybe this could be them starting to work on it? But, I don't know why they'd just take out the fridge.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

When I looked I still had mine.... It is just a glitch maybe! And it only effects some people! But thanks for finding this weird glitch! =)
Old 10-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*goes and checks W-shop* oh, no! It's gone!!

I agree with aerobunni, maybe the ghost took it.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Is this the refridgerator that looks like a coffin? I want to make sure it's not something else. Anyway, I checked the W shop today and I didn't see it. But, I bought mine a while ago because my black cat needed a place to store food. They are supposed to keep the theme until November 1st though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

I just posted this same question on another form, it seems to be GONE. I'm gonna cry
Dash is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just found them on one of my niece's accounts and I tried to buy 9 of them with coupons and I got the message that they are retired and I can't purchase them!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I just started a thread on this...
I did find the fridge in the Curio Shop on my European account this hour.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Closed