Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Haunted Pineapple Lamp stuck in middle of room. Lights up by going to table.

Golden Puppy has the right idea. I'll try to explain in a bit more detail. Apparently it's what Ganz recommends trying. Remove the table, then exit the room. Go back into the room, and replace the table in the same spot. Then exit the room again, and return. Hopefully it will be unstuck. If you do get it unstuck, put it somewhere else, as items tend to get stuck again if left in the same spot. Hope that works for you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #12
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: Haunted Pineapple Lamp stuck in middle of room. Lights up by going to table.

I'm going to have to try that. I've had a desk and a book stuck in what was a classroom for months. Messages to Ganz aren't very helpful. I would really like to redecorate but am afraid that if I put new flooring that they would still be there. I would do anything to get rid of them.
DES is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
Yeah, I had a bone table and it got all of them in my house. Have you tried taking the orange table out and put it back in the same spot and then go to another room and going back there?
I did it and then I clicked to Edit the "object" and I removed it right away once I saw I could move it. I hope this helps & hope you fix it soon!
View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
<waving at RedBear> hey !!( come see me some time )ltns anyways i have the problem in my lava room .. i have 3 lavas on the medieval table ..and i cannot get them off.. i can move the table.. and they still stay there ( in mid air )but I cannot get to them afterwards.. i have 2 purples and a blue on there and wanted to take it off so it could have a purple a blue and a green ( then maybe i could trade the purple ) but it will NOT let me remove just the lavas... only the table.. wierd... ( oh and I still think of u when i see someone mention the orange cameo only ..except dangit it is usually on their wants ) now that i got my fantail fanny fish she wants one and i cant even find one for her lol
hi! the two of you gave me an idea! (it won't let me remove the orange table bc it is occupied in the server, i tried several times.) i don't think that i've tried to put a different orange table where the lamp sits. maybe that's what i need to do. rep pts for your ideas (monalisa, i have to spread it around first bc i just said "hello" in another one .

---------- RedBear added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Golden Puppy has the right idea. I'll try to explain in a bit more detail. Apparently it's what Ganz recommends trying. Remove the table, then exit the room. Go back into the room, and replace the table in the same spot. Then exit the room again, and return. Hopefully it will be unstuck. If you do get it unstuck, put it somewhere else, as items tend to get stuck again if left in the same spot. Hope that works for you.
i cannot do that. it won't let me move the table bc it thinks something is on it.

Last edited by RedBear; 08-31-2008 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
Cherrybubbles96 is an unknown quantity at this point

taht is so weird you should tell ganz so they can fix it ya know
Cherrybubbles96 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #15
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Well, I've got no words of wisdom but I sure am going to watch the thread and see how it turns out. Stuck and floaty items drive me crazy. I've only had a couple so far. Keep us posted.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #16
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Well, I've got no words of wisdom but I sure am going to watch the thread and see how it turns out. Stuck and floaty items drive me crazy. I've only had a couple so far. Keep us posted.
oh no! my stuck item thread is being watched! should i be scared?

i hope to try out my idea this evening. not sure bc we have plans but i dont think that they will take too long. if they do, it'll be tmrw night. i'll let you know (and anyone else who cares to know) what happens.

in the meantime, if anyone's got any suggestions ... please pour it on!

---------- RedBear added 624 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

For those of you Click the image to open in full size. ....

DISCLAIMER: yes, i like the pineapple lamp on the orange table. i think its cute so i have several rooms with that.

i went to Room A (non haunted pineapple lamp/orange table), removed pineapple lamp from the orange table and then went to Room B (haunted pineapple lamp/orange table). now here's where it gets weird....

every other time that i attempted to click the orange table to remove it, it wouldn't let me.
same thing. this time, however, the pineapple lifted off the floor and asked me to remove it. NATURALLY, i selected "YES PLEASE DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF MY ORANGE/PINEAPPLE COMBO, YES!!!" i then went to another room. (i wish i had taken a pic of it, it was quite bizarre.) i then removed the orange table. i haven't made it back to the room yet to replace the table and lamp bc my mouse batteries died. takes 15-min for a charge. i'll be switching keyboard batts in a bit and then i'll update again.

---------- RedBear added 10 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i went back to Room A, put the orange table back and placed the pineapple lamp on it. looking good! returned to Room B, the orange table was where i left it. i added the pineapple lamp and it stayed put. i left the room and came back, still there! wonder if it will stay...

so.............. if you get an item that still works in another part of the room but you cannot remove it from the table, try getting another table and brining it into the room with you. (i kept it in the dock.) then, if history repeats, you can remove the stuck item by selecting the table (where it should be).

i really wish the keyboard would warn me when the batteries are dying. i realize that i said mouse before but i had already switched them and the keyboard just quit working on me in the middle of typing. hate that....

i cannot edit my post till much later bc i'm going to bed and the batts are still charging. by the time they are done, the computer will be off. hope there are no errors!!

Last edited by RedBear; 08-26-2008 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #17
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yay! So you fixed it?
Good for you and hope it doesn't do that again! It happened to me many times but, I did the the same thing with a bit of different stuff. Congrats on getting it un-stuck!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:25 AM   #18
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Nonononono. You have it all wrong. When you sned a report about it stuck in your room, it asks for the room name and takes it out of JUST that room.
No that's not what they do, they should, but they don't. I've had several spider plants stuck. Each time I send in a stuck report they put EVERY single spider plant I own in my dock.

I had a Zingo Pop Trophy stuck. I sent in a stuck report. They took all my Zingo Pop Trophy Trading Cards out of my album and put them in my dock. They are still stuck in my dock!
Aboo is offline Female
Closed