Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
delusional lover
Webkinz :)

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has someone ever stolen anything from your Webkinz account?

this is suppose to be a poll section
camochikk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #12
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

If someone has stolen something from you here is how you can find out who took it if you do this on the day the item came up missing. Send something little - food for instance to everyone in your phone. If you can't send to that person and you know you didn't send anything to them - they are your culprit. Of course this won't work if the item was taken before midnight and you notice the next day.

You can also look to see if there is anyone on your phone who is not supposed to be there.

Sorry you had this happen.

I have not had anything stolen.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Yes, a shrubbery bed (series 2) and a flower power super bed
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yes, the magic carpet..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceOfficer
Has anyone ever stolen anything from your account. If so, what did they steal.

I had about 360 items in my dock and one of the items was a 10,000 bowling alley. One day it just disappeared. I think someone stole it.

I did have some things taken when I made the mistake of trusting someone with my password. She got obsessed with trading until one day I saw things I had in my dock and poof, I got logged out and when I got back on they were gone. I shamed her into giving most of the things back. She was an adult and should not have gotten so wrapped up in it.

Also sometimes I am sure that things have just disappeared from my dock because I had too many things in it, so I try not to leave valuable things like a bowling alley there long.

I have used the comments and suggestions to request that Ganz add an outbox function to kinzpost so that if things do disappear you could tell whether you have been hacked. I can't see that it would be that hard for them to do.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #16

SydneyJonas is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have had something stolen from me: my account! Once, my and my two neighbors decided to share an account. Their mom drove us to Hallmark and they picked a frog, even though I strongly dislike the frog. When we got back home, we created the account, and everything was fine. I let them keep the code because there was 2 of them and one of me. They are brothers, I might mention.
Anyways, several days later, I try to log on, but one of them changed the password. I went over to see who did it, and they say neither of them did. So I asked them for the code, but they lost it. Their names were Luke and Joel. Joel always says "Luke did it." and Luke always says "Joel did it." but none of them can prove it. ARGH!

I am so sorry to hear about your bowling alley! That really stinks. Try including numbers in your password, it makes it harder for people to guess it. Good luck!
~Sydney
SydneyJonas is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #17

Shiggityhorse is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup ALOMOST ALL my daughters money
Shiggityhorse is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

My little sister took a couple of coupons from me once, but then I made her put them back.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #19
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I haven't ha anything stolen, but I have had someone log on my account and send 15,000 kc.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 2222r
My sister had almost everything stolen, and it never came back. It was about 500 items that were stolen.
That's like impossible. You only can send 3 items per day to a friend.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed