Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Has this happened to someone else?

Hi there, my roleplay recently reached 5,000 posts, so it got closed and I need to start a new one. It just closed today, and I recieved a PM from an admin-
Click the image to open in full size.

Is this automatic? Will it happen when posts get deleted too? Is this like the moderator actions feature? Has anyone else gotten this?

Thank you for all responses

EDIT: People are misunderstanding... YES, I know a thread closes at 5,000 posts, I'm talking about the PM.

Last edited by ave; 02-09-2009 at 06:02 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
The Cullens love my
Webkinz :)

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Default Re: Has this happened to someone else?

When a RP or club hits 5,000 posts or 500 pages it will get closed, it's the rules

Now you just start a new one and start off where you where
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
teenabeena12

Have you pm'd the mod that closed it? that probably be the best thing to do..then they can advise you on what to do..the reason it got closed was because it was to big..you can always start a new one and put the link in your first post so that people can still read the first thread..

---------- teenabeena12 added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

LARKROSE..has started a new one for you..here is the link..
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-know-467626/

Last edited by teenabeena12; 02-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Oh, I think you misunderstood my question- I know perfectly well that a thread closes when it hits 5,000 posts, I'm talking about the PM. (Though rep for your kindess )
Old 02-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

The PM is probably automatic. Usually those types of PM's are like notifications such as when you get another FB left on the iTrader. But I would ask an admin/mod first. I've never been in the roleplays so I don't really know.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
teenabeena12

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
The PM is probably automatic. Usually those types of PM's are like notifications such as when you get another FB left on the iTrader. But I would ask an admin/mod first. I've never been in the roleplays so I don't really know.
Sorry didn't click it..but yes I agree with gabby..those type of pm's are automatic..

---------- teenabeena12 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Can I ask where you guys get those adorable avatars? plmk thanks

Last edited by teenabeena12; 02-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

TWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clown

PM the Mod that closed your thread and ask them what happened.

No . . . that's never happened to me before.
TWITTWAN is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yes the pm is an automatic thing. More members will be receiving them when their thread is closed, moved or deleted. (it is not just for role plays but for the whole forum)
Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yea, I got one, And I love, love LOVE THe feature! I think it's great!
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

THANK YOU everyone! Thanks Cows for clearing it up... I'm excited about this feature!
Closed