Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

hollistergirl23 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Has this happened to anyone else???!

Omg!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo annoyed by webkinz glitches! Well I just came back from Webkinz world......... And I just redid one of my rooms.And afterwards I was going to rename it.... And my two pets were sharing the room, Natilie :goo:and Daisy:rdr:. And so I was going to name the room Natilie and Daisys room but it said there was a word that was not allowed!!!! I mean There are NO bad words or anything in it!! They used to be able put your pets name in the room name! Help! Fix it webkinz!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Has this happened to anyone else???!

We can`t do anything about it. Just try naming your room something else. . . Sorry to bring bad news.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It happens to me all the time. I just put like in your case, Googles and Riendeer. It normally lets you do that. If not, I just put like, the theme.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

This glitch has been in Webkinz World forever.
Try naming it maybe Reindeer and Google.
If that doesn't work, Reindeer Google will work
for sure.
Sorry you couldn't what you wanted!
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
Please ask
Gifted

11coffee12 is on a distinguished road

It's really annoying. Your going to have to name it Googles and Reindeers room. That would work but that bothers me that they still haven't fixed it. UGHHH !
Old 05-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

From what I've read it's not so much a glitch, but the way they set it up. There's a very limited dictionary that you can chose your words from (but they don't give us a list!), and unless the word is in that dictionary, you can't give your room that name. So most personal names are automatically out. Try using words that you find around WW.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 03:51 AM   #7

Secondbanana is an unknown quantity at this point

I ran into this as well! I found that plurals of certain words aren't allowed. For example, I wanted to name my trading card theme room "Trades Room" and that wasn't allowed, but "Trade Room" was. Very strange. I wish it was a little more flexible!
Secondbanana is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 07:41 AM   #8

Jwinks is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried naming my rooms also, like living room, or just the pets names and it doesn't work. I couldnt find anything that worked for naming my rooms. I was just going to put a thread up about renaming rooms!! Glad I stumbled upon this one!!

---------- Jwinks added 12 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jwinks
I've tried naming my rooms also, like living room, or just the pets names and it doesn't work. I couldnt find anything that worked for naming my rooms. I was just going to put a thread up about renaming rooms!! Glad I stumbled upon this one!!

Yep, nevermind my comment!! I figured out some words to use.. it just took some patience (and I lack some of that!)!!

Last edited by Jwinks; 05-15-2008 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 08:30 AM   #9
mbg9

This happensnto me too. Try contacting Ganz, maybe they can help. Good Luck!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:49 AM   #10
hat?! who ate my

vph3316 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes that happens to me to you cant write your pets names becuase it is not in the webkinz dictionary. the only time it works is when ganz does it for you when you first adopt your pet
Closed