Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
*JordanNicole12

Default Unanswered: has this been happening to you??!!??!!??

every time i log in to webkinz world i click on the get items out of storage button, but for the last few days that i click that button it will come up on the screen like it is loading and it will never stop loading!!! i left it on there like that for a while and when i came back it was still loading!! i don't know what to do, has this been happening ti you?!?!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: has this been happening to you??!!??!!??

i just posted the same thing. no luck with an answer ... do you know how much you have in there?
I logged in to my daughters and it worked fine but she had less then me.

I am sitting here spitting mad because you can not even call this compnay untill you waist your time emailing them first. I WISH I had the time some people have to play that game but I go back to work soon and so much for being able to use my account while I am out of work for the holiday weekednd.
I get SO bad when I come on here and see people defending this crap, saying webkinz is doing there best. NO they ae not this is simple stuff for people who KNOW programing, not hard for them to get right.
It makes me sick to think of the money I have spent on this company.
dustysky is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
*JordanNicole12

i know it is horrible!! i have about 30 items in my dock!
Old 12-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Mine are loading, but much, much slower than normal. It may be because it is vacation time and more people are on WW, slowing things down.

I find if I just move the dock over one step at a time and let those three items load before moving over again (some of the already loaded items faded out and then came back again along with the three new items), it helps. I also went and sold all my garden produce to bring my number of items under 1,000, and that seemed to help too. Even though it was very slow, I was able to get to the items I wanted to send (yep, items that were at the far end of my dock). I hope that helps a little.

Last edited by Momzkinza; 12-27-2008 at 05:03 PM..
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
*JordanNicole12

Has anybody else had this problem?!?!
Old 12-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I recently read somewhere that going to kinzpost helps because it does it automatically.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

yes. some people are having this problem. some people aren't. i have this problem on one of my accounts. it won't load the dock so i can't go to the W-shop, can't do kinzpost, and ..... there's other things but i haven't been able to log in at all today on that account as i am getting the eternal green field...

---------- jaxcat added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

unfortunately, going to kinzpost or the W-shop just gets you stuck there forever. there is no fix. i'm sure they're aware of it though. it's a bug in their system. i'm just glad i have more than 1 account!

Last edited by jaxcat; 12-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I haven't had that problem that you speak of, but, every time we try to VIEW our pet's profiles, we get logged out.

(we can try to prevent this, by clicking the yellow log out button fast when the window pops up and says it is going to log us out, and then click NO....but, then, we have a webkinz site that does NOT work properly...it kind of like runs funky.....)

I do have a direct email address if you need it for someone at ganz....a tech support/customer care rep....she may be able to help...possibly. They will not be there though until monday morning.

fluffrnuttr
Old 12-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
*JordanNicole12

thanks everybody for your help and comments!
Closed