Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Has this been happening to anyone else?

fairy fields has been doing this since WW came out with the ghost at halloween. If we do it on on account then the other accounts will work until we close the window or clean the cashe. It is so making us crazy!!!!!!! Is it happening to anyone else? oh btw ....we have to also reopen pages to get them to work. please help us get it to stop. what are we doing wrong?
thanks for any help:gwolf:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfairy fields1410.JPG (122.7 KB, 7 views)
wolflver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Has this been happening to anyone else?

Yes...you are not alone with this.

Something goofy has been happening with the Fairy Areas since about October where you have to log out and back in again.

and sometimes even losing your turn for the day!

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon because it is really annoying.

You are not doing anything wrong as far as I know...because it is happening to so many other people too.

Sorry it is happening to you.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Yes I am in the same boat and I really wish they would get it fixed. It is one thing when a daily or an arcade game does not work but I (and many others) have spent a LOT of money on charms so I would think fixing the charm forest should be a priority!!

I have one account where it rarely works, about 25% of the time. Another where it works about 75% of the time.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I have the same problem, only I can NEVER get Fairy Falls to work, even by clearing my cache or logging in and out. I come up with the same screen you do, get stuck there, and have to log out completely to get back to any area of Webkinz. All the other games work fine (fingers crossed!) but for some reason this one is just toast.

You're not alone!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I had it a few times. I find that if you do the section the freezes firt first before any other ones, it won't freeze. For me it was the Fairy Falls, so I do that section first and it works for me. Can't say that it will work for everyone.

Also if you google Test Adobe Shockwave Player you can check and see if you have the latest player. It also will let you test your flash player to see if it is the latest. If you don't have the laest versions you should upgrade to them.

Hope that helps.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There is a lengthy thread on this in the glitch report section. This is happening to many people. This is what helps for me: before you try going in to Fairy Falls, go to a bunch of other places - Kinzville outlet, Curio shop, Caring Valley, etc. - the more, the better. Then go to Fairy Falls, but don't try entering a path yet. Exit Fairy Falls, then go back in again. Do this three or four times. Then try to choose a path. By doing this I can get in at least once or twice a day; sometimes all three times. It also helps if it is a less busy time of the day, as well as if it is the second or third time a day that you try. I do hope that they fix this soon - as you said, it's been going on for a few months now.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I always go real slow in this area!
And just wait 30 seconds or more before clicking on a path.
Sometimes it works other time it might not?
They really need to fix it though.
We pay alot of money for all the Webkinz items for things not to work!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 02:58 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I cross my fingers and toes and chant 'work, work, work'. Fairy Falls has complied just once this month though, maybe 10 times in December. For me it works maybe 10% of the time if I'm lucky. I always leave it for last as it freezes WW when it doesn't work as it should.

I'm so hoping they'll hurry up and fix it. I've talked to Ganz a couple times since Christmas and their answer each time is they're "working on it".
Old 01-05-2010, 07:50 AM   #9

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I'm so hoping they'll hurry up and fix it. I've talked to Ganz a couple times since Christmas and their answer each time is they're "working on it".
They tell me the same thing lol but at least they are admitting there is a real problem!LOL LOL When I told them about having to reopen pages to get them to work.....their answer was "there is no reported problem with that happening". My first thought was..........isn't that what i am doing .......reporting a problem? So all I can do is shake my head and laugh. After all, what is life without a sense of humor regardless how warpped it is and I have the warpest LOL
Have a great day everyone:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Closed