Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has anyone won the cloud dress from Peek-a-Newz?

I have won one cloud dress and one helmet out of 4 accounts. Between my family members and myself we have 20 accounts and have only seen one cave shirt, two cloud dressed and one helmet. I don't go to the trading room so I guess I will never get a complete outfit. I love peek a news but wish I had at least gotten one full outfit of each. Good Luck for today!!
nhillier is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #42
LoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to behold

6 accounts done everyday and only one helmet and one dress... tons of cave shoes though.
LoveMyLabs is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #43
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I wish Ganz would make these rare clothing items available at Arte's after the Peek A Newz is over with!
joi is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #44

pantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I actually got something rare? Holy cow! I did get a cloud dress (and hat and shoes), but no other complete outfits. No cave explorer shirt or pants. Andno scuba flippers or diving helmet. Oh well. i can't believe I actually one whole outfit though. During Hailey and Elwin's peek-a-newz, no complete outfits at all!
pantherpaw92 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #45
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

I have won lots of cloud hats and shoes and explorer pants, hats and shoes. I have a few diving pants and shirts and only one helmet. But not cloud dress or explorer shirt. Last chance to win them today. Hope I can!! Good luck everyone.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #46
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I played Peek-A-Newz every day it was available on all 15 accounts I maintain, so I had GOBS of chances to win the rare items. I truly expected to be rewarded with some of the rares on the last day as a sort of surprise giveaway. What about the people with a single account?

I won the cloud dress on the 31st and gave it to a friend who really wanted it. I thought it looked awful on my pet and she doesn't mind hand-me-down clothes. LOL.

I won 2 cave explorer shirts the first two days and gave one to a friend before I knew it was rare. I like the brown shirt, so I might keep it.

I won 2 helmets sometime in the middle of the promotion and sent one as a gift the day I got it. Since I already have the scuba set from buying real t-shirts, I will send the second helmet to another friend.

I like to spread things around. Why doesn't Ganz?

I now have a bajillion of the cave boots/pants/hats, diving bottoms/tops/flippers, and cloud shoes/hat. What do I do with all these extras? I am not interested in keeping them. Seriously, what are your suggestions? Have a Giveaway in the Clubhouse trade room? I sold all my excess May Makeover items and thought it was a waste of limited items.
AKD
Old 09-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #47
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Did my final round for this promotion.....

Results:

1 Pair of Diving Shoes
1 Diving Top
1 Cave Shoes
1 Cave Shirt

In the end .... No Cloud Dress, No Diving Helmet, but 2 Cave Shirts on 4 accounts.

Oh well.
I guess I'll set my sights on finding that fairy. It will probably take all month to just win a cookie if that promotion goes the same as this one

Good Luck to Everyone Else
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #48
joi

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I played Peek-A-Newz every day it was available on all 15 accounts I maintain, so I had GOBS of chances to win the rare items. I truly expected to be rewarded with some of the rares on the last day as a sort of surprise giveaway. What about the people with a single account?

I won the cloud dress on the 31st and gave it to a friend who really wanted it. I thought it looked awful on my pet and she doesn't mind hand-me-down clothes. LOL.

I won 2 cave explorer shirts the first two days and gave one to a friend before I knew it was rare. I like the brown shirt, so I might keep it.

I won 2 helmets sometime in the middle of the promotion and sent one as a gift the day I got it. Since I already have the scuba set from buying real t-shirts, I will send the second helmet to another friend.

I like to spread things around. Why doesn't Ganz?

I now have a bajillion of the cave boots/pants/hats, diving bottoms/tops/flippers, and cloud shoes/hat. What do I do with all these extras? I am not interested in keeping them. Seriously, what are your suggestions? Have a Giveaway in the Clubhouse trade room? I sold all my excess May Makeover items and thought it was a waste of limited items.
AKD
When I have lots of duplicates from promotions, I usually trade them in the trading room with someone who really wants them. And I take whatever they offer, I don't really care at that point.

Many of the things we get are not available to Canadians and they really want the items. And plenty of people don't complete all the Peek A Newz promotions either, so they're grateful to get what they can find in the trading room.

So it makes me feel good to give them to someone who really wants them, it's better than just selling them to the WShop.
joi is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #49

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I have 5 helmets, 2 dresses, 1 shirt. I quit after I tried the dresses on a bunch of pets and didn't particularly like how they looked on them, although I had to have at least one since I am a completionist! I don't trade, so said I won't waste more time.....
Closed