Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Has Anyone Seen Nafaria Yet?

She's appeared on mine
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I've seen her quite a few times.
Still offering bread for my stars, haha! *Sigh*
Good luck finding her!

skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Sadly no!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #14
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

yes i saw her. that wacko wanted three different stars for one helmet!! i didnt have one of them though...
talus9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #15
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have not seem her on any of my accounts.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #16
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

Saw her on 4 out of 4 accounts each time was while I was in the academy (I hate when stuff happens during class, I clicked on her and failed ). She offered me the purple lunar helmet for 2 stars twice and 3 stars for a pink potion bottle. the 4th one I missed her offer and failed the class. Good luck in finding her
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 07:08 AM   #17

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I've seen her only on one account twice. i clicked both times but she disappeared in the smoke
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I've seen her three times on my smaller account where I'm trying to get the poison Ivy plant. she hasn't shown at all on my main account where I'm much further along.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I have seen her on three different days, three different accounts. The two times I had the stars she was looking for, she traded me fair and square for the Belt and the Poison Ivy. I did not have enough stars for the Fairy Potion. I am obviously not that far long in my trading with her.
AKD
Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #20
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I've seen her three times and like Taku2 said, when I clicked on her, she puffed away with smoke.
hippolady is offline Female
Closed