Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

Arrow Unanswered: has anyone noticed that the ms. birdy plush toys are stuck in the room?

is anyone's ms. birdy plush toy stuck in there room? i got mine for my pet, then discovered that it was stuck. i thought it was just a glitch so i waited then when it was still stuck i told webkinz that it was stuck and they have never fixed it. i can't even move it or put stuff on top of it. please post if this is the same with you and/ or you have gotton your ms. birdy plush toy out of your room.
Ally3795 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 06:55 PM   #2

cas36382 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: has anyone noticed that the ms. birdy plush toys are stuck in the room?

I don't have a mrs. birdy stuck, but I have a monkey and monkey dummy and cash cow trophy stuck. You can contact Ganz on the front page, it may take a while but they get it unstuck. They got my Goober's Lab trophy unstuck.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: has anyone noticed that the ms. birdy plush toys are stuck in the room?

i did to and contacted ganz several times each day they got annoyed fixed it and redid my whole house for me!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

That darn white bank is my downfall. It got stuck so many times I sold it back to the w shop.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #5

what do you mean they re - did your whole house?

i tried to contact ganz this morning but i put in my room name and it said it needed some aphical....something ....thingy
Old 05-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
Magicdea
magicdea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm thats weird.
I just bought one to try it out
and its not stuck, but i have noticed
that when i put a whole bunch of new furniture
in my room that it will go invisible and i have to log out and log back it for it to be visible. maybe try to log out and log back in or to restart like your browser. Ive have other stuff like dresses that got **** and i had to restar my computer
Hope you can get it unstuck =)
Old 05-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #7
Be the Change!
Gifted

M@R!$@ is on a distinguished road

NOt for me but I think you should contact GANZ
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #8

i am going to try to contact ganz tonight or tomorrow. this has happened before and ganz fixed it. i sold back the first ms. birdy and got a new ms. birdy. then after a few months i got stuck again. this morning i wanted to redo that room but i can't because ms. birdy is where i want my pets bed to be. this is something i can't just log out and log back in again. this has been stuck for months.

---------- Ally3795 added 1215 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

i tried today to contact ganz about ms. birdy plush toy stuck in my room, but every time i put in the room name it won't let me complete the form. is this the same with anybody else??

Last edited by Ally3795; 05-05-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Yes, this happened to me 2. It has happened to a lot of my stuff, even an exclusive!
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #10

have you tried to contact ganz??? i click the send report button or whatever the button says and it wont take my conplaint!!! can you take them out of your room??? i can't no matter how times i log in and out. its so frustrating!!!!
Closed