Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
Wildwood
Webkinz :)

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Has anyone noticed........

??? It could just be me and my server, but has anyone noticed that when you try and look up your pet's bio, it tells you, you will be logged off? Is this yet another Ganz glitch? Like I said, it could just be me and my computer but if anyone else is having this problem, please let me know. Oh, and BTW, I wasn't sure which area this belong to so WI, please feel free to move it if need be.
Wildwood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Has anyone noticed........

That happens to us sometimes too

We just adopted a bunch of new webkinz and my son has a list of bdays... we didnt' write them down when we adopted them, we normally just do that once we are in WW... Took forever to get them all because we were logged out quite a bit... then you have to wait forever to get logged back in, LOL
The whole place is just a mess right now
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 05:59 AM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

I never read my bios, so I don't know.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 06:35 AM   #4

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

This happens to me also. I tried being on different pages, and trying different things. I found out that when you are at the newspaper it doesn't do that. Remember, not to have to many different things up. Otherwise, it will log you out.
Emmah432 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 AM   #5

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

I think it has happened to me once or twice. I am not sure.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #6
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

This has been happening to me, too. I never thought of writing them down. I guess that if they ever get it fixed I will go through and write down all their favorite foods, toys and b-days.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

It happens to us everytime we try to open them. We always write down the pets name, birthday, and best friend. I am hoping that they will do a maintenance today to fix some of these problems.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:37 AM   #8
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

I hanen't looked at a bio in a while so I'm not sure, BUT, the last week or more it loggs me off and back on again about every 10 minutes!! Drives me crazy. I've lost out on jobs, games, gardening......I'm giving Ganz time to correct it because I know lots of people are complaining, but I am getting frustrated.
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #9
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

When I go into the bio. in the 'me & my pets' section, I do not get logged off.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #10
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

When I adopt a pet I use the Print feature and Print out the Bio of each new pet in an Economy mode in my printer which prints out grey tone(doesn't use so much ink) and then I staple the code card to the top of it. Any time I want to know anything about my pet, I always have it w/ it's pic. There is room at the bottom to note which room it lives in and the name of it's roomie and awards it has received.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed