Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
cherrieL

Default Unanswered: Has anyone mistakenly gotten locked out of the code shop?

Because I just did. Despite being an awesome assistant to Ms. Birdy, apparently I have lame skills when it comes to typing in codes, messed up one too many times and got baned from the code shop for 24hrs. I had no idea that could happen. Well I figured if you entered a bunch of wrong codes which made it look like you were guessing them then yeah, but not getting like 5-6 wrong... Sure it's my fault, but come on: box of trading cards = lots of codes = bound to mess up a few times. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #2
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default Re: Has anyone mistakenly gotten locked out of the code shop?

Only once before , b/c my little sister got confused and just started typing stuff in. But no worries you can acess it tomorrow
Old 10-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
cherrieL

Haha, thanks! I wish I could blame it on a little sister! lol, I know I can go back tomorrow... but the codes!! they're just sitting... there... waiting!! lols @ self
Old 10-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

I have ... you have 2 wait 24 hours
Old 10-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #5
kathy5cats
Webkinz :)

Kathy5cats is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, happened to me too. On the 2nd day, I e-mailed WK and by the 3rd day I was able to put in codes again. I will wear my bi-focals from now on--don't want that to happen again.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
cherrieL

So will it just unlock/reopen again in 24 hours, or do I have to email WK to get back in?

oh and ps, my progressive glasses were on lol
Old 10-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #7
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Hi!

It happened to me last week. We had 2 packs of trading cards & I had only entered ONE code wrong. It will only be for 1 day. The only thing is, I called GANZ & let them know as if it happens again, you'll get banned for *7* days!!!! I called to let them know what happened & he not only helped me get back on, he did something to my account so we wouldn't get kicked out again!!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #8
cherrieL

danathornberg awesome info, thanks!! I'll go call ganz now bc I can foresee more trading card codes in my future...
Old 10-10-2007, 11:08 AM   #9
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by danathornberg
Hi!

It happened to me last week. We had 2 packs of trading cards & I had only entered ONE code wrong. It will only be for 1 day. The only thing is, I called GANZ & let them know as if it happens again, you'll get banned for *7* days!!!! I called to let them know what happened & he not only helped me get back on, he did something to my account so we wouldn't get kicked out again!!!
I'm sorry-I should have clarified this. He fixed it so if it happened again we wouldn't get kicked out for 7 days the next time. That would hurt!!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #10
cherrieL

Thanks for clarifying, yeah I kinda figured that's what you meant! I called ganz and left a msg so now I'll just wait and see
Closed