Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: Has anyone that has the zodiac pets gotten an Email from Ganz?

Wasnt today the day we are supppose to an Email from Ganz with a code for a special prize for buying a zodiac pet? I have waited for a week to get it and now I am freaking! I WANNIT!
brina1967 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Has anyone that has the zodiac pets gotten an Email from Ganz?

nah I never got it
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I had forgotten about this. We have 2 Zodiac pets but no letters, yet. Most of Ganz promos seem to run hours, if not days, late! Guess we'll have to be patient for this, too.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #4

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Well I just read the ad and it says that it will be delivered to your estore account and put in your order history....I looked and NOTHING! I wonder if Ganz forgot about it too! LOL
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I just checked and have my codes. It was sent at 11:45 today! Hope all of you have/get yours soon.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #6

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got my codes and entered some of them. All I got were Spree dice. Other people have received a very cool star-crossed chest.

I suggest you wait to enter your code.

I called Ganz about the Spree dice and she said someone would call me back today or tomorrow with a solution, because they are aware of the problem with some of the codes.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #7

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

Just checked my email because I had completely forgot about it also. I received 12 codes(I had all 12 pets) delivered today about 12:30, so hopefully you get yours soon if you didn't already. My first code was for 5 spree rolls(not excited), but my second one is for a star crossed chest (excited). Hope you get a great prize!
jdvk is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #8

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

I was really disappointed about the 5 Spree rolls. It should be the same for all of us. I don't recall them saying you could win different prizes.
Mibear72 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Some people's codes have turned into spree dice instead of being the correct prize so it is possible they may have stopped sending the codes out when they found out about that.

View Post Originally Posted by Mibear72
I was really disappointed about the 5 Spree rolls. It should be the same for all of us. I don't recall them saying you could win different prizes.
They're not supposed to be different prizes. It's supposed to be a chest. The spree roll codes are a glitch: Major Zodiac Pet Gift Codes Sometimes giving Spree rolls rather than chest
Old 04-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #10

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I hope they get it all figured out.
Mibear72 is offline Female
Closed