Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #11
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Has anyone figured out the new login URL?

Ok, I've found what seems to be a temporary solution, but it does not solve the 2+ accounts at once part.

(You need to be using Google Chrome in order to do this.)
I downloaded an extension called One Window (simply google "one window chrome extension" and its the first result) and what it does is it forces a new window to open as a new tab. So when you click log in, it'll go into a new tab.
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #12
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
Today I clicked log in on the home page...got the pop up. then I closed that tab...and opened a new tab. went to the home page again clicked to log in got a new pop up. I can load 6 accounts at the same time but each in a different window..wish i could have to load into tabs instead but it will allow me to go thru all my accounts fast again.

Just a note to let you all know that this works for me too. I am on Internet Explorer. I am able to open the 4 tabs , then go back and click log on from each of the four (thus having an actual 8 windows open when I tab through them).
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2014, 07:51 PM   #13
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
Ok, I've found what seems to be a temporary solution, but it does not solve the 2+ accounts at once part.

(You need to be using Google Chrome in order to do this.)
I downloaded an extension called One Window (simply google "one window chrome extension" and its the first result) and what it does is it forces a new window to open as a new tab. So when you click log in, it'll go into a new tab.
You can also just click links with your mouse wheel, while holding the Ctrl key, or by right-clicking and selecting "Open link in new tab". Some of these option don't work so you have to use a different one, but at least one works each time ^^
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-16-2014, 07:58 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

this is what I do....and I'm using Chrome (although I prefer IE for webkinz, I can't find which version of IE works with this new webkinz log in)...

go to www.webkinz. com and click on Log in....

when that screen pops up it will be long and unsizable...but if you right click on the W in the top left of the screen, about midway down, it will say "show as tab" click on that and it will reopen the log in screen as a tab page that you can resize....you can then go back to the webkinz.com page, click login again, it will bring up a second long screen, right click on that w and show as tab....you can do this for as many accounts you need open ( I do 3 )
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Closed