Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Has Anyone Else Received this "Loading Pets" Message???

on my main account where i have 101 pets i have this message too my other three accounts do not have this message, as they are way under 100, one only 6 pets. thank you for posting what the wi nez said. i still dont understand what tey are intending with this........... i dont understand their explanation. can someone explain it to me in another way? it really made me feel afraid that they were going to limit how many pets i can have on that account but i guess not, since they are trying to address the loadintg issue. i jsut wish also, theyd let
us choose what room to go to, rhater than what pet to play with, in the big accounts it may be easier to go to the room we think a pet is in. or a room to play in............................

i am so anxious to know what this message means, so please someone explain! now i feel better knowing it is a good thng.....................

i jsut went on my main account............. and loked at my pets. tey are everywhere, in no order. i dont know how im going to find them! i wonder why this is happening................ i hope its a glitch. its a mess right now!

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-30-2009 at 11:35 PM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #12

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Webkinz News had an article about that in it. They are doing some updates to help load accounts with a large number of pets on them. Amongst other things it's supposed to prevent being timed out while loading and let you know how far along you are in the loading process.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #13
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Ritzcracker..........

I appreciate you writing that. I know that they had an article on this. But what i dont understand is what it means to be 'timed out while loading'...................... I dont recall that ever happening to me. Maybe it did and i never even knew it................. So i didnt know tere was a problem with loading the pets. I have over 100................... Tey always loaded ok a little slow, but that is to be expected........... Wo im still confused what needed fixing. Seems now my pets need fixing so im confused!!!!!!!

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-01-2009 at 03:07 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:31 AM   #14
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Yes, it happened to my account where I have 301 pets. My pets were out of the usual order too. I think this may be a new system, of loading pets, for accounts with a large number of pets. It did not happen on my other 3 accounts that have a lot less pets.

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, I was worried about my account with 200 becoming unmanageable and Ganz dropping the big meat cleaver on my account. No need to worry if your's is working.

What I did find was that the usual message I get about "yada yada..script running slow..or something...blah blah" didn't show up this time. My first thought was that Ganz is going to make it easier or us to have large accounts (yay!). I didn't look at the order of my pets but I will look after maintenance and expect that mine will be out of order as well.

Great thread, I learn so much here!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #15
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
Ritzcracker..........

I appreciate you writing that. I know that they had an article on this. But what i dont understand is what it means to be 'timed out while loading'...................... I dont recall that ever happening to me. Maybe it did and i never even knew it................. So i didnt know tere was a problem with loading the pets. I have over 100................... Tey always loaded ok a little slow, but that is to be expected........... Wo im still confused what needed fixing. Seems now my pets need fixing so im confused!!!!!!!
Hi Basmat,
I was a little stumped by that too, because I have rarely if ever been "timed out" when my account is loading. (Maybe it's because our accounts with a little over 100 aren't as big as the ones with 200-300! lol) My pets seem all out of order too, but in looking through them, I found a couple of things...one is that the first pet on the list is the one I played with most recently. Another is that somewhere in the middle of the list, I found a page where it shows my first three ever adopted on the top row, and my last, most recent, three on the bottom row. After that page, it seems to have them in order of most recent to oldest, and if I keep going to the last page, it ends somewhere in the middle of my pet adoptions...but then continues on the first page with the exception of the one I played with most recently. So say if my pets were numbered 1 to 100, with 100 being my newest, and #24 the one I played with most recently, my page order goes...page 1: #24, then #50, 49, 48, 47 and so on down to pet #1, then would be pet #100, 99, 98, etc. ( i hope that makes some sense!! ) If your pets are arranged like that it might help you find them. The good part is that it makes me notice older pets I haven't played with for awhile, and now I want to play with them again!

Also, the Webkinz news article did continue to say that they realized that the pet order was affected for some players, and that they are working to fix it... so hopefully soon it will be back to normal!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #16
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
Wow, I was worried about my account with 200 becoming unmanageable and Ganz dropping the big meat cleaver on my account. No need to worry if your's is working.

What I did find was that the usual message I get about "yada yada..script running slow..or something...blah blah" didn't show up this time. My first thought was that Ganz is going to make it easier or us to have large accounts (yay!). I didn't look at the order of my pets but I will look after maintenance and expect that mine will be out of order as well.

Great thread, I learn so much here!
You're right, I haven't gotten the slow script message since the update either!! Cool, because that was so annoying!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #17

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
Ritzcracker..........

What's meant by being "timed out" is, if a page takes too long loading, your browswer may quit trying and tell you that your page couldn't load. For some people this was a problem; I suspect those with a large account, with perhaps a slower computer or internet connection.

As for the pet order, on my account, with about 17 pets, they are all in reverse order; so the first pet we adopted is now first instead of last, and the most recent is last.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #18
I IS AS ADDICTING AS

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Tihs has never happened to me it is intresting though i only have 17 webbies!
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Old 10-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #19

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Oh I thought is was great to see my "first adopted" pets on the front page again, I missed their shinning little faces. They were the ones who got me started and I missed them shoved back on the last page. I don't think that a random switch now and then would bother me, but I don't have so many that it would be as big an issue as those who have 100's. Just shows that Ganz is trying to work out some of the problems. It always feels good to know they ARE paying attention.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #20
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That's weird. I've never gotten that message before.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed