Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Has anyone else not received their letter for a expiring account?

Has anyone else not received their letter for an account expiring in January?
My friends account is going to expire tomorrow (Jan. 24) and still she has not received the letter that warns you the account will expire or the offer of 15 months if you adopt before it expires. I was wondering if this is a new glitch for 2010. All accounts last year received their letters just fine but this is the first one I know for this year. My friend has decided to wait and see what happens instead of adopting today.
WebRegi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #2

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Has anyone else not received their letter for a expiring account?

Hmm.. Interessting. I have never heard of this glitch before.

But are you sure your friend hasnt gotten the letter or maybe she read it but she forgot about it? Because I dont know.. that sounds pretty risky to wait. It would be terrible if she lost all of her stuff because waiting to see what happens. I think this situation is pretty serious considering that you can loose your whole account so I think it would be necsessary for you to possibly email or call them.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

We've both checked her old mail and it wasn't there. We aren't to worried about waiting because she can adopt a pet even after it expires and everything will be there.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Oh, this is weird... I would call Ganz.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I was wondering if this is a new glitch for 2010. All accounts last year received their letters just fine but this is the first one I know for this year.
My main account is due to expire next month and I received my letter just fine a few days ago. (I'll be adopting a new pet very soon to take advantage of the Early Bird bonus) So, unless it's only affecting certain accounts, it's not a wide-spread glitch for 2010.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
JBUGGIN

Update: Today is the day after my friends account is suppose to expire and she is still able to get in it without the grace period warning. So it must be a January Glitch. At least this is a good glitch. Maybe it is related to the glitch when we didn't get a picture on the Quizzy calender.
Thanks for the help.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 AM   #7
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

risky glitch. You have a 3 day grace period. I wonder if the account will freeze on the 27th?
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #8

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Is it a deluxe account that would expire 1 year from the deluxe date and not the pet date? I have extended 5 accounts with 1 deluxe account by doing that instead of logging in more pets. I use these accounts to get extra rares and didn't want to use more pets there.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #9

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

our cousin's little-used account was supposed to expire right before xmas - and so far it's still working! the delay gave us enough time to post the stuff in it to our other two accounts, and to get the xmas gifts.

We enjoy doing jumbleberries on it, and are trying to have our bunny eat all the jumbleberries to hopefully get one of the random prizes. the funny thing is, it's actually really difficult for our pet to get hungry enough to eat all the berries, even if we leave it in its room for chunks of time. This account has 1 pet, 4 empty rooms, and 6 non-kinz-postable items in the dock.

we have not received a letter at all...
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

One of our accounts was due to expire soon, and we got the letter last week. We went ahead and adopted and got that 15 month deal. I'm not sure why your friend didn't get the notice. I guess, I would be nervous to wait. Interesting glitch, but as soon as they notice it, don't be surprised if the account gets frozen.
Desty is offline Female
Closed