Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Has anyone else had items from their dock just disappearing lately?

2 days in a row i have lost some things.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 01:05 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Has anyone else had items from their dock just disappearing lately?

No.At least I don't think so.Do you think maybe someone could've hacked into your account?I would change my password if I were you.I hope you get your items back.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

i thought about that but i dont know of anyone who would do that to me and i have already changed my password thanks
Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

You're welcome.Just wondering.What items did you lose????
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #5
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Like what kind of items? I'll have to look at mine- but I think the only ones I might not NOTICE being missing would be food or wallpaper or floorings. Anything else I'd have in my dock would be things I just traded for and then I'd remember they were there to notice them missing but I mostly hurry and put those things away anyway because my dock gets so full with garden harvest every day. I'm always playing catchup trying to keep my dock not TOO full so I won't have trouble opening it. It stays pretty full with stuff that cannot put be put in rooms though (gift boxes, wp, floor, gold coins, etc.)

That's scary that items are just missing!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

How many items do you have in your dock? I've read a number of threads where people lost things because they had hundreds of items (or even into the thousands) in their dock. If that is the case, clean up your dock, then clear your cache. That has worked for some people to get their things back.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

After reading the boards about disappearing or missing things, I started
moving things to an empty room, rather than leave them on my dock.
I take them out if I want to trade, or when I have the time to work on a room....

Maybe too many things in the dock, and they aren't all showing for you?
I really don't know...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #8
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

I haven't noticed but I don't have very many things in my dock....other then some food items, kinzcash coins and coupons. I heard of this happening to other so I never leave anything in my dock other then things I can't put anywhere else (flooring and wallpaper). So I probably wouldn't notice anyhow. Hope you find your items
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #9
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
After reading the boards about disappearing or missing things, I started
moving things to an empty room, rather than leave them on my dock.
I take them out if I want to trade, or when I have the time to work on a room....

Maybe too many things in the dock, and they aren't all showing for you?
I really don't know...
This is what I have done as well. Each of my kids actually has a storage room - just like your garage, attic, or basement! Also, almost every one of our Webbies has their own refrigerator in their room to cut down on the amount of food in our docks. It is tricky sometimes remembering where everything is, but I'd rather have that than lose items.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #10
ants chocolate!
Webkinz :)

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Yes, I have. I have had my Artist Bed disappear a few weeks ago, and another Super bed. And I have lost ALL of my psi's from my pets, and I can't find them any where.
jellybean678 is offline Female
Closed