Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 08:10 AM   #11
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Has anyone else gotten multiple 1000 kc coins in a row!!!

Yeah I have gotten them 5 times in a row!
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #12
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, it is normal. On three adoptions in a row I got all 1000 kinzcash coins.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by whzqzi
I am just to the adoptions where you get to spin the bonus dice - I got an exclusive item on my 11th adoption... but have gotten the 1000kc coin on the next 3 adoptions. I think it is very lame to show all these exclusives and then mostly give out the coins.

I am wondering if what happened to me is normal.

Has this happened to anyone else?

??? I'm wondering if the server I am on has a problem.

My server is the one where recently there was a day where we couldn't do most of the hourly and daily activities.

And then the next day we lost all our high scores.

I've read a bit through Other threads and saw that some others get these coins alot and others have never seen them.

I wonder if others that get alot of the 1000 kc coins also had that daily problem the other day and lost their high scores. And maybe this is a particular server's problem.

Knowing there are others with similiar problems, might help convince ganz to look into what's happening and fix it.

Thanks for your help!

whzqzi
i have talked with tech support at webkinz and the odds are 3:1 that you will get the 1000 kc coin as your bonus dice spin (this is fot 11th and beyond adoptions). The other 2 possibilities are the Exclusive item and the Rare Item. It rotates thru these with the total pool of the adoptions that are happening at the time you adopt. It isn't affected by what you got *** previous bonus dice spins.

??? So the first person adopting gets the exclusive, the next would get the rare item, and the next gets the 1000 kc coin, and the next would get the exclusive, next would get the rare item... and so on...

I hope that makes sense.

Bummer that the odds are so high for the coin and I guess i've been unlucky.

whzqzi
Old 07-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
fun&funner is an unknown quantity at this point

i ave gotten 4 in a row!
Closed