Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Has anyone else gotten this?

Hey,has anyone else gotten this letter?

Click the image to open in full size.

(: Responses highly welcomed. xD
--Princess

Last edited by Princessfrog11; 09-30-2009 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Watermarked image upload
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Has anyone else gotten this?

No.. not yet.. 'tis quite awkward.. though... :/
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have not gotten it, but I'm not much of a cook anyway. I go more for take-out LOL. I'm not sure, but aren't there some kitchen furniture that hold items? I think there is a cupboard or maybe a sink that does. Maybe that is where you had some food.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yeah I Think Marnabear Is Right I CAn't Take Pics On This Computer But I Just Tried It Zip No Luck
Ginny is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

That's a really letter. I haven't gotten that yet. I hope they don't mean fridges, 'cause then all 200 or so of my PSF collection would go to my dock and I HATE large docks!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I read today someone else had that too. Must have left food in a blender, grill , or stove, & I guess we cant anymore !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

I didnt even know you could!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
ebaday

Wow. Werid. No.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

No, not that I know of. That is really weird though.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

yes! I received that letter in one of my accounts today! I thought it was really weird and a little creepy that they were in my account looking in my stuff! ..

I am sure though that no one was actually in the accounts.. just that their software was programmed to take food out of all stoves and such and send a form letter .. still strange to send a letter at all, though, don't you think?! ..

I didnt even know that I had any food items in a cooking item! ..

Last edited by Butterflies; 09-30-2009 at 07:15 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Closed