Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

webkinz98000 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Has anyone else been having this problem?

Yes, They Have To Kick You Off So Other People Can Play On Webkinz!!
webkinz98000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
Poffles is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Has anyone else been having this problem?

This is my first post on this forum, this particular topic inspired me! I have been having this problem for over a month!!!! It is worse at high use times and not so bad late at night. I live on the West Coast so my late night is not so busy.

Sometimes I don't even make it to the opening page. I often get the green screen. I have lost hundreds of kinz cash from being kicked off mid game. I once got kicked off while in balloon dartz and was not allowed back in even though I still had darts left.

I have to say that Ganz really needs to sort out their server issues! There are a lot of people investing a lot of real money into this website, especially lately with the virtual sales! I am just about ready to give up on this whole thing. My daughter is frustrated to the point of not wanting anything to do with Webkinz anymore. She has over 20 pets, all the charms and other items. It makes me upset that all this money, lots of money, has been invested in a site that won't work.

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant about this. I am not glad it is happening to others, but, I also am. It means there is an opportunity for it to be fixed. (Possibly too late for my daughter).
Poffles is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #23

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Oh my,
I so understand the money end! Just over the last four months I have spent sooooo much between my household & our new addicts. Then those new additions to the estore of course! Come On!
Now they've even got me checking on Sundays! Thank Goodness we already have those charms! HAHA

My kiddos won't ever give up though! My daughter laughs as she tells me how many webkinz she thinks we'll have by this time next year! LOL! Because of course this is all they are planning to put on their wishlists for Christmas I am told! They have already been dropping hints to anyone who cares. HAHAHAHA

It's kind of crazy since we are putting so much into it though...you'd think Ganz would fix it, so more people could get on & become addicted as well!

Those darn balloon darts always do that if you get kicked off! I wish you could start where you left off at.

Thanks for the info. though! I don't mind ranting...I do it myself occasssionally. LOL

Happy Monday!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #24

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Yes. It has been happening to me too. It happens when I am playing games and I don't get the money. Once when I was doing a class at the academy, but mostly when I am changing rooms. No leaves all day today here. I was hoping that would be better when Ganz got back to work after the weekend. It seems like it shouldn't be that hard to fix. This isn't their first "clicky" special. Maybe tomorrow will be a good leaf falling day.

---------- brick princess added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

That's right about the balloon darts. I think that is when I first started getting kicked out too. At least we all have a great place to do our rantings like WI. I does make it better to know other people are frustrated too.

Last edited by brick princess; 09-22-2008 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brick princess is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #25

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Hahahaha. Yeah it sure helps!

It's soothing to hear we all rant sometimes! LOL

Hey I've got my screens all set on Curio & just watching for leaves:
I got 1 elm tree @ 11:15pm on one acct. & I just got a palce setting @ 11:23pm on another.

I got a toque right before the 2 min. sale on Asian acct. also
Old 09-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #26

lovewheels is an unknown quantity at this point

Some days are worse than others for us. It seems to lock up during the after school hours when there's lots of people online. I think they've pushed the system over it's limit with the falling leaves. I know I'm trying to log in more to get leaves...
lovewheels is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #27

Yeah,
That's very true, but they should anticipate these reactions. I mean, it's kinda why they're there, right?
That's their job.

Have you noticed in the stores when a Webkinz's tag is missing they mark those babies down to like $2 even @ Penney's. Everyone wants them to be able to get online as well! So if the system can't handle the overhaul it needs to find a fix. That's when people stop buying.

And we know Ganz doesn't want to lose their income from all these cuties being sold!

I'm still faithfully watching for leaves! HAHAHAHAHA

HAPPY TUESDAY!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #28

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I have a few suggestions for you. First of all, what browser are you using? That was happening to me all the time when I was using Internet Explorer, but I've switched to Mozilla Firefox, and I've been having far less problems.

The W-shop, if you try using more than one coupon on a transaction, will kick you out. Someone else wrote about this on another thread, and I've noticed that to be true for me too.

If you're in the middle of something and get that "can't connect to WW and will be logged out", there's a trick that sometimes works for me. Don't click on the "okay" button; click on the log out button instead, and when it asks if you really want to log out, click "no". Sometimes, though not always, it will go back to what I was doing. It's saved me lots of KC if I was in the middle of a game.

As for the leaves, I'm not sure they ever shook that tree - I had two accounts open tonight, and in an hour and a half I got two leaves on my account, and none at all on my daughter's. Maybe they're trying to run Fall Festival too early this year, and the leaves are still too green to fall off...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #29
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

We;ve been having some of the same problems.
I have broadband, so it shouldn't be a real issue.

My son's acct has ALWAYS been worse - his runs very slowly compared
to the rest of ours, and no one knows why (he wrote to Ganz, but all they offered
was a re-set,with no replacement of all the things he has built up over the year, so he declined). We've tried Firefox, but it hasn't helped much. We also did the clearing the cache/cookies, etc... they are just going super slow.

We were going okay for a while until Fall Fest. Once those leaves started to hang, everything started to hang again. We've been dropped out of the academy more times than I care to count, each time, of course, they take the money out, but you can't complete the class. You have a nice red check when you get logged back in.

I lock up the worst in the clubhouse. It'll work okay for a while, then just sit there going nowhere at all. Once in a while I can click on another activity to get out, but as often as not, I have to use task manager to close the page and just log in all over.

Perhaps when the leaves blow away, the troubles will go with them? ; )
I mean, I understand high traffic, but people do pay for access to the site and its features. It is up to Ganz to provide enough servers to handle the traffic. (And I think at the prices of the mdse, they can afford a few more!)

One thing that was fixed, is that I could name a pet "Rusty" today. I couldn't last week - it was on the no-no-naming list. Of course, I wanted DUSTY, but we all know the 'DU' letter combo had been determined by Ganz to be evil and won't be allowed!

It was pretty annoying, to say the least. Sad to say that this is happening to so many people.
Could it be a regional issue? Anyone ever tried to figure out where people are having the most problems getting booted out?
(Midwest here)
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 05:58 AM   #30
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

it is happening to me to i have not got any leaves since monday which i got 1 leaf.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed