Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Has anyone else been having this problem?

Okay,
Maybe it could be me, But I'm really doubting it!
So I am wanting to know if anyone else has been getting kicked off of Webkinz World every dang 5-10 mins.? It has nothing to do with my computer, because we have tried 3 different computers (2 different Macs & 1 HP). We have also been on several different accounts at several different times of day. It's ridiculous!
How it started---Everytime my child or myself are logged into Webkinz World it starts freezing up when we get items from storage, & then a few seconds later we're kicked off. That's how it started out, BUT now it just does it w/o getting items from storage. I was just kicked off 4 times in the last 15 minutes! URGH!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know anything about that?
??? ???
albinomex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
littlepeanut96

calikinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Has anyone else been having this problem?

it HAS been happening to me too. i will be in the middle of a game and it will kick me off and i dont get my money. its too bad and sometimes i get up to almost $100 and lose it. thats why if i get on all i do is watch for leaves and dont play games!!!

calikinz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #3

ilove2bamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it is really hard to catch all leaves we are suppose to get, when I keep looking up every 5-10mins. I thought it was just me. Hope they figure this out and I hope that the leaves are not causing this.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

that really started happening to me yesterday later in the evening. i thought it was me....
and i was thinking how can i get any leaves even if they are falling SLOW, if i get kicked off just about the time you think one will come out.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

It's not happening to me...
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #6

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I think it's been happening to a lot of people lately. WW has soooooo many errors!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #7
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, ever since they "Shook the tree", everything keeps freezing up on me too.
anjii is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #8

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Well, I hate that others are having these problems too, But it's nice to know I'm not crazy. LOL
I thought maybe it was something here ~ until it happened on all of our computers of course. I hope it clears up!

May all have a blessed leaf catching day!!!!!

Thanks for the responses!!!!!!!!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:12 AM   #9

Bambam823 is on a distinguished road

It has been bugging me and i thought it was because someone found out my password. So i changed it and that seemed to work a while but then it started back up again. idk maybe webkinz is going screwie kablooie

Last edited by smitchell; 09-22-2008 at 09:12 AM..
Bambam823 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:12 AM   #10

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Yes, me too. I always the the evil "Please wait..." Blargh!!!!
Nightowl is offline Female
Closed