Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Unhappy Answered: Has Anybody Else Been Experiencing Dock Loading Issues???

Ever since the Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown has started, my dock will not load. I believe I have between 500 and 600 Items in my dock currently, is that making it not load? If your dock hasn't been loading as well or if you have any reasons or ways of solving this problem, I would really appreciate it if you would post. Hopefully it's just another silly glitch!

Thank you!
98violet is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
I want to say its the browser because my dock doesn't load very well on Google Chrome, but perfectly fine on Firefox.
However, its more or less the time of the year.

Here's what Cow's had to say about it when someone asked yesterday.

Originally Posted by Cows4you
This time of year when most people are out of school, you will see lots more 'please waits'. I try to do my stuff early morning/late night when not so many people are on. Christmas day will be very slow also
I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Has Anybody Else Been Experiencing Dock Loading Issues???

The same thing is happening for me! My dock is refusing to load ever since Ms.Bird stepped int he club house. It trys to, but just keeps loading and loading. I hate leaving my pet at 15 health. Thankfully, it loaded once and I could feed him. By the end of the event, you'll probably be able to get back in to your dock. Oh, and I have 200+ items.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

*raises hand* Same thing here! I only have 250 items (give or take a few) and it will not load. It loads very rarely for me and I can't trade, shop, or feed my pets! If your pets are getting hungry, I would just switch for now so the hunger/health/happiness bars don't go down anymore on the poor pet who has the low stats. I didn't realize it happened around when Ms. Birdy came, thanks for mentioning that. Hopefully the glitch will clear up once she's gone.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

No, it hasn't happened to me, but it may be because i only have around 120 items in my dock, no where near 500 lol. I would suggest logging out and back in again to see if it loads, and if it does you need to do some serious dock cleaning
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

i find this happens with the computers default browser (internet explorer for windows, safari for macs). i would not get items from storage using safari because the please wait would not go away. when i used firefox/ google chrome i could get my items from storage in under 30 seconds. btw, i have 340 (aprox.) in my dock
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I want to say its the browser because my dock doesn't load very well on Google Chrome, but perfectly fine on Firefox.
However, its more or less the time of the year.

Here's what Cow's had to say about it when someone asked yesterday.

Originally Posted by Cows4you
This time of year when most people are out of school, you will see lots more 'please waits'. I try to do my stuff early morning/late night when not so many people are on. Christmas day will be very slow also
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: