Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

kittenstar has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Has this actually happened to anybody here?

You can have as many pets as you want but please note it takes some time to load and the more pets you have the more I would reccomand to have a high speed PC of some sort. You are safe now I belive because I saw a person with 957 webkinz and they look pretty accrate. Another reason you are safe is because Ganz added a feature some while back that said that the pets are loading. So no need to worry

Yours
~Lily
kittenstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #12

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Good to know. I was starting to worry when we topped 100+.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #13

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

I have 191 pets and no problems at all.
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #14
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Amygirl8 (750 pets) Fairy589 (400 pets) and kittenstar (957 pets!) these counts make me feel like a novice! LoL! Good to know I have a LONG way to go.

Thanks Cupcakejoy for that 300 pet badge info. I'd never heard of that. I think they should award badges at 100 and 200 also, but knowing they encourage you to get to 300 is really reassuring.

Basmat, I'm with you! If they ever did just remove a pet that would be the last straw. I'd join you in your lawsuit! LoL!

Thanks Pollywog (200 pets) and Bgrif54 (191 pets). It's always best to hear from folk's who can confirm the rumors based on what they have, rather than what they heard, saw, or know of. Not that that info isn't useful too! it's just nice to hear from those who are actually experiencing the situation. And good to know if my account starts getting slow it's nothing to worry about.

And thanks tammie! There are so many rumors (I love going to the Rumor Mill to be on top of them) but this one beared asking since the comment I read said they knew of cases where this happened before. I just wanted to be sure it hadn't happened to anyone here and looks like it hasn't.

NR1991, it's good to know Ganz actually confirmed there was no need to worry. Thanks for passing that on!

Desty, I heard of people asking for that help (when adopting on a wrong account) but I was sure Ganz said they couldn't do this. Good to know if you contact them right away they can help!

Reps to all of you for putting my mind at ease. Thanks!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Closed