Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Has this actually happened to anybody here?

I was just reading through some glitch reports to stay updated, and notice a comment in a closed thread (I would have asked this there if it hadn't been closed) that read....

I know of cases where they have moved pets off when someone has too many, but nothing else.

I've never heard of this and I'm approaching 150 pets one of my accounts. Is there a limit? Should I stop adding to this account? I've never had any problems but if they are going to move my pets, I'd like to know in advance so I can put any new additions on the accounts I use most.

Thanks for any feedback on this!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pollywog
I think you are safe, my highest number right now is 200 pets and there is no problem at all... maybe a bit slow to load, but no problems.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 02:32 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Has this actually happened to anybody here?

I would be interested in knowing also. I have several accounts, but my main account is just under 100. I know I will want to keep adding pets to this one.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
I love my FAMILY
Webkinz :)

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Hi Mulberry, I haven't actually heard of that happening, but I do know there is a badge given out when somone adopts 300 pets. I have seen this badge while looking at friends mypage. And I think someone here has over 500 adopted pets. So I think it is safe to adopt many more wonderful Webbies! I know I will keep mine on 1 account because I'd like to have that 300 pets badge!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:41 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY RUMORS ABOUT THIS............... and much speculation. because ganz gives double messages................ they 'recommend' not having over 100 pets and to make a new account when it gets that big, yet they offer that 300 pets badge (or they did, dont know if its still offered since it confused people just like me).................... and they keep making more webbies each month (knowing many players like me play the game wanting one of each new pet) and also make the big accounts HHH METERS stay put yet have scrambled the big accounts order of pets (not sure if its really a glitch or just a way to persuade us to make a new ac****)............................ my take is that they know we want big accounts now for many reasons and dont really push the 100 pet thing anymore because it makes no sense except for them to make more money on us using real money to buy charms and stuff to unlock things again.......................... so really, no one knows for sure anymore and they dont seem to ever want to make a RULE.............. its really jsut always suggestions and things like that....................

i was wanting to ask this question too so thank you for asking it.............. i get nervous with my big account............... but if they EVER would remove a pet i payed money for, well that would be it........................................... that would be theft. i woould pursuit that. yes they can do what ever they want with their site but not remove a pet from a working site for no reason and with no rule against having it........................ and with that 300 pet badge well they would find it hard to justify removing anything at all ............... and re4ally why would they want to do that.............. i mean, no one wuld have confidence in the site anymore. word would get out............................... thats my take anyway
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #5
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

I think you are safe, my highest number right now is 200 pets and there is no problem at all... maybe a bit slow to load, but no problems.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:22 AM   #6
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

This is not true. Purely rumor.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

The only time I have ever heard of a pet being able to be moved, was when someone had accidently adopted a pet on the wrong account, and called Ganz right away.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I think you should be Ok. One memeber just had a birthday and her husband was surprising her with new webbies. She said in a post that she became nervouse of all the new adoptions and how many would now be on her account. Ganz told her not to worry when she called them to ask.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I've seen someone with over 750 pets...
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I have never heard them moving pets off an account. My friend has over 400 pets on one account.
fairy589 is offline Female
Closed