Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #31
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

Julie xo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
Well...just before i go up to him...i say to myself to walk away before i even talk to him!
and if i talk to him,he might think i like me!i can't let him know i like him!

he wont think u like him! u can talk to people without liking them, or else u'd be in love with practically evryone!
become frends with him. sometimes be goofy, sometimes be nice, sometimes be annoying, sometimes be mean and he'll have no clue. ive tried it, it worx
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #32
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

View Post Originally Posted by Julie xo
he wont think u like him! u can talk to people without liking them, or else u'd be in love with practically evryone!
become frends with him. sometimes be goofy, sometimes be nice, sometimes be annoying, sometimes be mean and he'll have no clue. ive tried it, it worx
well...what should i say when i walk in?
Old 09-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #33
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

well...what should i say when i walk in?
hmm...well, u could just say hi. ask him if he thinks the hw was easy. ask him where he's headed to next (end of class, obviously)

or u can be one of those girls who keeps her mouth shut whenver hes around and doesnt look him in the eye.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:11 PM   #34
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Julie xo
hmm...well, u could just say hi. ask him if he thinks the hw was easy. ask him where he's headed to next (end of class, obviously)

or u can be one of those girls who keeps her mouth shut whenver hes around and doesnt look him in the eye.
i know his scehdule.
we hardly have any homework in science.
i'll just say hi.*IF i can!*
Old 09-18-2007, 03:25 PM   #35
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

i know his scehdule.
we hardly have any homework in science.
i'll just say hi.*IF i can!*
does he wear a magic watch evryday? my crush does lol!

well, heres the bottom-line advice:

it seems ur real worried he'll fid out u like him. now, some girls find it torture to like a guy who tihnks of her only as a friend. so, maybe you should stick to a once in a while hi. and, stare at him sometimes. do anything to sneak a glance!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:36 PM   #36
Webkinz :)
QueenJennaM is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

I am 1 week new to Webkinz - My daughter fell in love with her first Webkinz (Racoon) over Labor Day weekend and couldn't stop talking about it. We went to get her the Panda and I fell in love with the Hippo - We each have our own accounts. I am sure that I am missing information from the Webkinz site as I don't find it very friendly to find information or get techincal support. We worked for several hours to earn kinzkash to purchase an outdoor room for each account on Saturday morning. We took several hours off of the site to do errands, but neither of us could wait to get back on! To our surprise, neither of the outdoor rooms are available any longer! The doorways are there, but when the room starts to load, it gets stuck. I have emailed tech support and called as well, but have yet to get a response. It seems very frustrating that this happened within the first week. Do you have any idea on how to fix this? I have also started getting weird pop ups about viruses since using the Webkinz site although when running a system scan, my pc is clean. Regarding available info on the Webkinz site - I didn't see anything about trades until I came here. Am I missing something? It seems that there is tons of stuff going on that I haven't seem posted on the site, but am reading about on other sites like this one. I read a post about available Hockey items, but haven't seen them in the WShop...

Any help would be great!
Learning and loving Webkinz -

QueenJennaM
Old 09-18-2007, 03:51 PM   #37
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by QueenJennaM
I am 1 week new to Webkinz - My daughter fell in love with her first Webkinz (Racoon) over Labor Day weekend and couldn't stop talking about it. We went to get her the Panda and I fell in love with the Hippo - We each have our own accounts. I am sure that I am missing information from the Webkinz site as I don't find it very friendly to find information or get techincal support. We worked for several hours to earn kinzkash to purchase an outdoor room for each account on Saturday morning. We took several hours off of the site to do errands, but neither of us could wait to get back on! To our surprise, neither of the outdoor rooms are available any longer! The doorways are there, but when the room starts to load, it gets stuck. I have emailed tech support and called as well, but have yet to get a response. It seems very frustrating that this happened within the first week. Do you have any idea on how to fix this? I have also started getting weird pop ups about viruses since using the Webkinz site although when running a system scan, my pc is clean. Regarding available info on the Webkinz site - I didn't see anything about trades until I came here. Am I missing something? It seems that there is tons of stuff going on that I haven't seem posted on the site, but am reading about on other sites like this one. I read a post about available Hockey items, but haven't seen them in the WShop...

Any help would be great!
Learning and loving Webkinz -

QueenJennaM
i had the same problems with one of my rooms! i emailed support@ganz.com and u say ur problem, ur username, and what the room is called. and type 'please reply!' at hte bottom of the email. they fixed it for me!

and as for the hockey theme, its retired and not available anymore in the w shop, and you can get it once u have access to the GE by trading for it!

hope i could help
Old 09-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #38
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP IT UP!
Old 09-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #39
Webkinz :)

Novygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Can you tell me how to make a poll?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #40
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Novygirl
Hello! Can you tell me how to make a poll?
yea, the instructions r on the previous page

there r even PICTURES! yayyyy!!!!

BUMP

Last edited by Julie xo; 09-18-2007 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed