Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #21
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

Julie xo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
the blonde wished for DOUBLE of what the sisters wish for.
oh, u gotta include that when u tell the joke!

I tihnk you should picture him making a funny face, or picture one of ur bff's faces over his! thatd make you un-nervous. then ull eventually get used to tlking to him

B
BU

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BU
B

Last edited by Julie xo; 09-17-2007 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #22
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

B
BU

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BU
B
Old 09-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #23
Call me Willow XD
Gifted

willow1 has a spectacular aura about

hoe do you put a pic in your siggie

please erase that that was a totle typo

Last edited by willow1; 09-17-2007 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
willow1 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #24
Call me Willow XD
Gifted

willow1 has a spectacular aura about

o.k guys I really didn't mean to say that.I ment to say how do you post a pic I proise I am not a bad person I am not very good at typing so i have to look at the key board and I just made that mistake please don't think i'm a bad person 'Cause I really am not.
willow1 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #25
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by willow1
hoe do you put a pis in your siggie

please erase that that was a totle typo
i understand it! dont worry!

ok, pics in ur sig! heeerreeee wweeee goooo!!!!

1) go to Edit Signature!
Click the image to open in full size.

2) Down at the bottom of the page is a browsy/uploady thing. browse for hte pic u want in ur sig (u can only have 1 i tihnk...maybe 2!)

3) click 'save avatar'

4)scroll down again and ur pic will show at the botom

5) click Insert Image

6) press save avatar, and it all done!

View Post Originally Posted by willow1
o.k guys I really didn't mean to say that.I ment to say how do you post a pic I proise I am not a bad person I am not very good at typing so i have to look at the key board and I just made that mistake please don't think i'm a bad person 'Cause I really am not.
its okay!

if u want to edit that post, press MODIFY at the bottom of it! heres a how-to pic!

ur not a bad person, u seem very nice!

Last edited by Julie xo; 09-17-2007 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #26
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Evilperson3596
how do i post a poll. i tryed to but the poll options wouldnt come up in the poll section!
im really sorry, but i REALLY have to go! i was working on it, but it wont post pix right now! ill get back to u tomorow afternoon !

real sorry!!!!!

g'night!!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 02:05 PM   #27
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Evilperson3596
how do i post a poll. i tryed to but the poll options wouldnt come up in the poll section!
OK, heres how to post a poll!!!

1) Go to the forum jump and click Head to the Pollz!

2) Go to New Topic

3) Once your done filing in the title and saying like 'Ok, please vote!' etc... scroll wwaaayyy down and check off "yes post a poll" then press Save Thread. You will be re-directed to a place where you fill out the poll!

hope you get a lotta votes on your poll!!

thanks fo comin' by!
Old 09-18-2007, 02:35 PM   #28
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

i TRYED to talk to my crush today...but i froze up...again!but i think i got his attention when i was trying out for the solo-part in front of my whole choir class.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:51 PM   #29
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
i TRYED to talk to my crush today...but i froze up...again!but i think i got his attention when i was trying out for the solo-part in front of my whole choir class.

i bet if u did good and get it, he'll notice you! i cant see y u freeze up. well, yes i do, because u dont want to embarrass urself. but think of it this way, wats better-saying hi or sucking in, opening ur mouth, putting ur hand up, then stopping dead cold and he saw the whle thing? i tihnk id go wit hthe first choice! did u try picturing him making a dum face?
Old 09-18-2007, 02:54 PM   #30
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Julie xo
i bet if u did good and get it, he'll notice you! i cant see y u freeze up. well, yes i do, because u dont want to embarrass urself. but think of it this way, wats better-saying hi or sucking in, opening ur mouth, putting ur hand up, then stopping dead cold and he saw the whle thing? i tihnk id go wit hthe first choice! did u try picturing him making a dum face?
Well...just before i go up to him...i say to myself to walk away before i even talk to him!
and if i talk to him,he might think i like me!i can't let him know i like him!
Closed