Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

Julie xo has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

I am HAPPY TO HELP GIRL! I am HERE to HELP!

If there's anything you need, I can *probably* help!!!
  • Ask me any questions-I can answer most of them!
  • I can make avvies and siggies if ya need one!!!
  • I can give pretty sweet advice, atleast, that's what my friends say!
  • You can ask me about pet names, too!
  • You can also vent your feelings, and I will listen!
  • I love to help people!
  • You can also just chat on this thread! Just don't spam!
Guess what else? You can even visit my GE (link in my sig!)
WOW! this thread's got EVRYTHING!

Tip of the Day!
When someone does somthing you find 'mean' or 'upsetting', don't go all 'THAT WAS HORRIBLY MEAN! YOUR SO MEAN!" on them, politley say 'Sorry, but that was a little mean to say to me/him/her, do you mind apologizing? If the person thinks your a jerk for saying that, ignore him and move on!
*~Thanks for stoppin' by!~*

Last edited by Julie xo; 09-18-2007 at 02:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

B
BU
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BU
B
Old 09-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
LeMaMe7
Gifted

skitles78 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP GIRL is here!!!! come to my thread for about ANYTHING!!! click here!!

How do you post thumbnails?
skitles78 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by skitles78
How do you post thumbnails?
Go to Manage Attachments and click on whatever picture you want to add. Click okay and then post.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #5
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

yes, thats true

but, some pics dont get through with that, so an easier way is to go to www.tinypic.com and press browse and find ANY pic (even motiony Meez people move with this way!) and once it loads (it takes like 15 seconds) press the SECOND copy (copy to forums) and then come here and right click and press paste and when u send the post it is a pic! like this-

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:21 PM   #6
LeMaMe7
Gifted

skitles78 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish

Go to Manage Attachments and click on whatever picture you want to add. Click okay and then post.

Did it work??????????
Attached Images
File Type: bmpKrissy.bmp (137.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: bmpBest Friends.bmp (386.8 KB, 117 views)
skitles78 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by skitles78
Did it work??????????

yes
Old 09-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

i have a crush on this cute guy!any tips?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #9
GigglyGirl246
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
i have a crush on this cute guy!any tips?
if ur bold and brave, u can tel him that u like him! if ur shy, have friends scout out wat he thinks of u! in 4th grade, all my friends decided that we'd all tell our crushes we liked them! it was totaly weird, them knowing! but it was good getting it off my chest!

dont be mean to him, he'll nbever like u!
dont be supre duper nice to hi mand laugh at all his jokes no matter how lame they are because thats wicked obvious (unless, u WANT him to know!)

good luck!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:28 PM   #10
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Julie xo
if ur bold and brave, u can tel him that u like him! if ur shy, have friends scout out wat he thinks of u! in 4th grade, all my friends decided that we'd all tell our crushes we liked them! it was totaly weird, them knowing! but it was good getting it off my chest!

dont be mean to him, he'll nbever like u!
dont be supre duper nice to hi mand laugh at all his jokes no matter how lame they are because thats wicked obvious (unless, u WANT him to know!)

good luck!
eh...im not telling him i like him plus,i freeze up EVERYTIME i try to talk to him!
i even freeze up trying to say hi to him!
Closed