Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Happiness, Hunger, and Health Issues In Webkinz World... Click to help a worthy cause!!!

My Petition to Ganz

Hello, I am xoL0VExo and I plan to take action on issues concerning Happiness, Health, and Hunger problems arrising in Webkinz World today. If you do not kow what story I am talking about please flip threw the first couple of pages of the front page news, found in the home section and you will see many articles concerning this problem.

The way I plan to take action on this crisis, is to send a petition to Ganz stating one thing that they will do when the H/H/H problems are resolved. I will ask them to offer a free trip to for every Webkinz World user in order to boost their happiness, hunger, and health rankings.... no matter how many pets. I think that they should offer this deal for appromately one week and anyone who takes up on their offer gets a free trip to the spa for all of their pets.

I am not going to include the petition form on this thread, but I do ask that you help me fight for a cause. If you would like to take part in the action and recieve the form, please reply your Webkinz World ID, Webkinz Insider ID, how many webkinz you have currently, and if the problem has affected your account. Once you give me this information I will add your name to the list below and send you the petition threw PM for the cause. I ask that you check this thread frequently for any new updates. Also, if you have any questions... please ask me threw this post, profile message, or PM. I will gladly help you understand what and how I am fighting for. Please give your thoughs and reply! Thanks again!!!

List of Webkinz Insider Participants
poohbear4321
bettyv
mrpenguin
treknx01
*wowewe
*wolfpackgrl15

* represents new information/updates.

The petition will be PM to you by next Tuesday (March 24, 2009), you will have exactly one week before the deadline to send it back.**

Last updated: March 18th, 2009 at 4:51 P.M. (adding names to list!)

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 03-18-2009 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Adding new stuff...
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Happiness, Hunger, and Health Issues In Webkinz World... Click to help a worthy cause!!!

I want to sign the petition!
WW ID: sugar4486
WI ID: poohbear4321
# of pets: 20
Yes, the problem has affected my account and it is REALLY annoting!
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

Default Re: Happiness, Hunger, and Health Issues In Webkinz World... Click to help a worthy cause!!!

View Post Originally Posted by poohbear4321
I want to sign the petition!
WW ID: sugar4486
WI ID: poohbear4321
# of pets: 20
Yes, the problem has affected my account and it is REALLY annoting!
Thanks for replying! I know, I only have 13 pets and it is going to cost over 2,000 kinz-cash to go to the spa. I will add your name to the list, but I am not going to PM the petition until I get a couple of more contributors. I plan to send it to Ganz mutiple ways. However, I am not sure yet, but they will know some way!!! Haha, once again... thanks!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I'll sign!
ww: stuck101
wi: bettyv
5 webkinz

Good luck and thanks

B:bas:
bettyv is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #5

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

I WILL SIGN BUT I WOULD RATHER THE PETION BE FOR NOT DOING THE H/H/H DROPING CAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS GO TO HERE DADS WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT FOR A WHILE NOT OVER WEEKENDS BUT BREAKS AND THAT IS THE ONLY TIME SHE CAN GET ON SO HER PETS MIGHT DIE I WOULD MUCH RATHER IT BE TO STOP H/H/H DROPING AND SHE CAN NOT TAKE THEM TO THE SPA BECAUSE IT IS TO MUCH KINZCASH SHE HAS 31 WEBKINZ!!!!! SO LETS STOP THE H/H/H DROPING

Sorry forgot usernames
ww snake1587
wi mrpenguin

Last edited by mrpenguin; 03-17-2009 at 06:12 PM..
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I will sign

WW ID Treknx01
#Pet Approx 46 (lost count)
Glitch YES
Spa trip cost approx 15,000 KC (Oh My Goodness that's a lot of KC)

Last edited by treknx01; 03-17-2009 at 10:04 PM..
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #7
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by bettyv
I'll sign!
ww: stuck101
wi: bettyv
5 webkinz

Good luck and thanks

B:bas:
Thanks for helping out! The petition will be PM to you by next Tuesday. Thanks again!!!

View Post Originally Posted by mrpenguin
I WILL SIGN BUT I WOULD RATHER THE PETION BE FOR NOT DOING THE H/H/H DROPING CAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS GO TO HERE DADS WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT FOR A WHILE NOT OVER WEEKENDS BUT BREAKS AND THAT IS THE ONLY TIME SHE CAN GET ON SO HER PETS MIGHT DIE I WOULD MUCH RATHER IT BE TO STOP H/H/H DROPING AND SHE CAN NOT TAKE THEM TO THE SPA BECAUSE IT IS TO MUCH KINZCASH SHE HAS 31 WEBKINZ!!!!! SO LETS STOP THE H/H/H DROPING

Sorry forgot usernames
ww snake1587
wi mrpenguin
Thanks for your help! They have actually tried to remove the new update from Webkinz World, due to the glitch I believe, but I could be wrong. But you signed anyways, so thanks!!!

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
I will sign

WW ID Treknx01
#Pet Approx 46 (lost count)
Glitch YES
Spa trip cost approx 15,000 KC (Oh My Goodness that's a lot of KC)
That is a lot of KinzCash! I'll make sure to put your name on the list!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:37 AM   #8
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I'll sign! I want to help all the other members!
WW ID: wowewe
WI ID: wowewe
How many pets?: 36
Did it affect you?: No, but it affected my sisters and more than half of WI and I want to help!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #9
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

Me too.
I don't give out my WW username, sorry.
WI ID: wolfpackgrl15
How many pets? 42
Did it affect you? Yes
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #10
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
I'll sign! I want to help all the other members!
WW ID: wowewe
WI ID: wowewe
How many pets?: 36
Did it affect you?: No, but it affected my sisters and more than half of WI and I want to help!
Thanks for signing! I hope to get the petition out by next Tuesday... I will PM it to you!

View Post Originally Posted by wolfpackgrl15
Me too.
I don't give out my WW username, sorry.
WI ID: wolfpackgrl15
How many pets? 42
Did it affect you? Yes

I understand about not giving out your WW username, but hey thanks for signing! Wow, 42 pets? That's a lot of kinzcash to keep the happy and healthy. Thanks for signing, expect the petition in your inbox by next Tuesday!
Closed