Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: hamster hamlet gifts?

I have many duplicates of the hamster gifts that I received playing the games. Can they be sold back like in the W-shop, and how is it done? I would like to get more mazin moolah to buy some things I want. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #2

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: hamster hamlet gifts?

Since the hamster items are on your dock I think you can just sell them for kinzcash and not the moolah. If you go to the community mazes in the hamster area you can make a lot of moolah. Some of the mazes just go straight down by themselves and just keep clicking retry. You can make 1000 to 1500 moolah a day. Hope this helps.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #3

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Yes, you can sell them back

Kas
kaslina is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi there! I know getting all those duplicates are sometimes a major pain but luckily you can sell them to the wshop. You can not sell them for moolah only kinz cash but there are many more efficient ways to earn moolah, you can do extra mazes or challenges in the hamster hamlet . To sell the items to the wshop just go to the wshop and at the row below the items you can buy there is an icon with a kc coin that says sell items click on that and drag the items you want to sell into the boxes then click sell and you get all that kc! If you don't want to sell the items for kc you can always use them in room designs, there is a thread in the mazin hamsters section of the forum where people have posted their other uses for their extra honeys and sunblocks and you could always trade them in the trading room or apply for the gift exchange here to trade them

hope this helps!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #5

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

Thank you everyone for your advice, but I was talking about the maze parts that don't go to your dock. I have so many duplicates and it would be nice to sell them back for more moolah. You're all correct, you can earn a lot from the community mazes, and you can sell the key gifts to the w-shop, which gives you more kc, which comes in handy too.LOL I do both of those, but my grandkids love the room items and other things in the Wekinz section of the Mazin Mall and I need more money, sounds like real life, doesn't it.LOL Again thanks for all the advice.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #6

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

I have taken a look at the Hamlet, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like there is any way to sell extra tubing for Moolah. I agree that this feature would be very nice, but I didn't see it anywhere. Hope that helps!
Closed