Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Hamster gets stuck going one direction only in Key Craze

I thought at first that perhaps my keys on my keyboard were getting stuck, but that is not the case. Whichever direction my hamster is heading when I come across a key - that's the ONLY direction it will go from there on out. Last night I found a key and I had passed it, so I made my hamster back up to get it. Wouldn't you know it, from that point forward my hamster could only go BACKWARDS no matter what I tried. This is the 3rd time this has happened so far, and it makes it virtually impossible to direct your hamster to the chest. He doesn't ever seem to get stuck going left or right, only gets stuck going forwards or backwards. I have cleaned my cache, removed all cookies, and I made sure it is not my keyboard. Is anyone else having this problem???? Sure is irritating....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Hamster gets stuck going one direction only in Key Craze

I wasn't having that problem, but a similar problem. My hamster would get stuck going forward for a few moments until she ran into something. Then, she would get stuck there. I'd then have the ability to move back and forth, get out of the situation, and return the key/look for it. I hope your glitch is solved soon.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i have been in that situation. what i do is use the mouse cursor. place it anywhere near hamster on screen and grab and move scene in a circular direction for a bit. (like when you move the view in building maze.) hope this helps.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i have been in that situation. what i do is use the mouse cursor. place it anywhere near hamster on screen and grab and move scene in a circular direction for a bit. (like when you move the view in building maze.) hope this helps.
Thank you Lucy, I'll have to try that. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one this has been happening to. It would be interesting to find out if there are more people out there that is having this same problem.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
shined0wn
Webkinz :)

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

This happens to me if I'm running with my hamster and I accidentally click outside of the window. It does the same thing if you're in a maze too.
Fluffeh is offline Female
Closed